Coimbra is famous for its beautiful fado music. Fall in love with Portuguese melodies at this show in the Fado Ao Centro hall.
Coímbra Fado Show
Listen to the music played by the students of the University of Coimbra to their loved ones at this spectacular show in the Fado Ao Centro hall, a renowned venue for this musical genre.
You'll spend 50 magical minutes listening to the sound of Portuguese guitars and passionate singers as you fall completely in love with fado, Portugal's famous folk music. You'll witness emotional performances of songs about love, nostalgia and longing.
Did you know that fado from Coimbra is only played by men? This is a tradition has existed in this Portuguese city for centuries.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- Tours or activities will not consist of more than 10 people per group.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
|Adults||Children between 6 and 18 years old||Children under 6 years old|
Children between 6 and 18 years oldUS$ 12.10
Children under 6 years oldFree
50 minute fado show at the Fado Ao Centro.
Glass of wine.
When to book?
You can book up until 12 hours before the activity as long as there are still places. Book now to guarantee your spot.
Show the voucher on your phone to take part in the activity.
No, not suitable for people with reduced mobility.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
If you have any other questions please contact us.
Rúa Quebra Costas.