Immerse yourself in the wealth of traditions and culture in Andalusia. Discover pure-bred horses and bulls, delicious local wines and a picturesque rural village on this tour of Huelva province.
Huelva Andalusian Traditions Tour
On the morning of your excursion, you'll be picked up from your preferred meeting point in El Rompido and taken to one of the most prestigious cattle breeding ranches in the province of Huelva (Celestino Cuadri, Albarreal or similar). Marvel at the fighting bulls and pure-bred Spanish horses for which the region is famous while you hear all about how the impressive animals are raised here.
From emblematic animals to typical drinks: the next stop on your tour of Andalusia's culture and traditions will be at a local winery. Are you thirsty? You'll have the opportunity to try a delicious wine from Huelva as well as exploring the winemaking facilities and immersing yourself in the production process of the star product. After enjoying your wine tasting, you'll have free time to eat lunch.
Continuing on your route around Huelva, you'll next head towards the famous village of El Rocío, located in the heart of the beautifully wild Doñana National Park. Delve deep into its sandy streets and discover the curious history of the spectacular hermitage, a pilgrimage site which attracts a million visitors each year to see the venerated Virgin of El Rocío.
For the finishing touch on your day trip, you'll get to admire the marshlands of Doñana, a unique landscape home to incredibly rich plant- and wildlife. Finally, you'll make the return journey to El Rompido.
Pick up points and times
This excursion includes a pick up service from the following hotels in El Rompido:
- Fuerte Hotel (8:10 am).
- Garden Playanatural Hotel (8:15 am).
When making your reservation, you'll be asked to select your preferred pick up point.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
- Alcoholic drinks are not available.
|Adults||Children between 4 and 11 years old||Children under 4 years old|
|English guided tour||
English guided tour
Children between 4 and 11 years oldUS$ 38.80
Children under 4 years oldFree
The activity takes place with a guide that speaks in english, although it may occasionally be done in two languages.
Local English speaking guide with expert knowledge of art and history.
Hotel pick up and drop off.
Visit to a farm.
Winery visit and wine wasting.
When to book?
You can book up until 30 hours before the activity as long as there are still places. Book now to guarantee your spot.
Show the voucher on your phone to take part in the activity.
No, not suitable for people with reduced mobility.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
If you have any other questions please contact us.