Discover the Costa Vicentina, full of mystery and history, with this excursion. You'll discover the past of Carrapateira and the dazzling beaches of Arrifana and Monte Clérigo, in Aljezur.
Costa Vicentina Guided Tour
We'll pick you up from your hotel in Carvoeiro at 8 am. From here, we'll start a tour through the wonderful landscapes of the Algarve and its impressive Costa Vicentina.
After an hour on the road, we'll stop in Carrapateira. Celtiberians and Greeks marked this town, but it was the Arabs who gave it an identity as a town. At 10 am, we'll visit its Museum of the Sea and Land, where we'll take a guided tour with a surprise ending.
After getting to know Carrapateira in-depth, we'll continue the tour by heading to Aljezur, arriving around 12 pm. Once there, you'll have an hour of free time to have lunch on your own, and also be able to enjoy the local seafood!
Then we'll arrive at the beach of Monte Clérigo, where we'll be able to appreciate the unique nature of the Portuguese coast. Afterwards, we'll go to Arrifana beach, where the cliffs create an overwhelming scene.
We'll say goodbye to Aljezur and return to Faro. Arrival at the hotel is scheduled for 5:30 pm.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- Tours or activities will not consist of more than 5 people per group.
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
|Adults||Children between 4 and 12 years old||Children under 4 years old|
Children between 4 and 12 years oldUS$ 72.80
Children under 4 years oldFree
The activity takes place with a guide that speaks in English, although it may occasionally be done in two languages.
Hotel pick up and drop off.
Transport by bus.
English speaking driver.
Ticket and guided tour of the Museum of the Sea and Land.
When to book?
Book as soon as possible to guarantee availability, especially during public holidays and festivities.
Show the voucher on your phone to take part in the activity.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
Q - Is a minimum number of participants required?
A - This activity requires a minimum of 2 participants. Should this number not be reached, we'll get in touch with you to offer alternatives.
If you have any other questions please contact us.
No (not suitable for people with reduced mobility).