Discover the coastal city with this Gijon Sightseeing Bus. Tour the most important corners of the city known for its maritime heritage and fisherman's quarter. You can get on and off at any of its stops.
Routes and stops
The Gijon tourist bus makes 9 stops and starts its journey at the Railway Museum. From there, the route continues through the city's main points of interest, such as the Capua Citadel, the Isabel la Católica Park and the Atlantic Botanical Garden.
Onboard a two-storey convertible bus, you'll have the best views of Gijón while listening to the interesting anecdotes with an audio guide and commentaries recorded in several languages, including English.
How does it work?
- The ticket is valid for one or two days from its first use.
- During this time, you can get on or off the bus at any of its stops as many times as you like.
- Timetable and frequency
- The Gijón tourist bus operates every day from 11 am to 10 pm with a frequency of 60 minutes.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- Disinfected radio units will be provided, and headphones will be single-use.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- The temperature of all attendees will be taken, and admission will be denied to those with a temperature of more than 37 degrees Celsius (99 Fahrenheit), and a full refund applied.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
1 day ticket
Over 65 years oldUS$ 16.30
Children between 4 and 13 years oldUS$ 8.40
Children under 4 years oldFree
2 day ticket
Over 65 years oldUS$ 22.80
Children between 4 and 13 years oldUS$ 11.70
Children under 4 years oldFree
1 - 2 days.
The activity takes place with an audioguide in in english and other language.
Unlimited use of the tour bus for 1 or 2 days.
When to book?
You can book up to the start time, as long as there are places remaining. Book now to guarantee your spot.
Show the voucher on your phone to take part in the activity.
No, not suitable for people with reduced mobility.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
If you have any other questions please contact us.