On this tour we'll pass through Granada's most historical, enchanting, and colourful neighbourhood by night. During the tour we'll hit the city's best tapas bars: discovering the tastes and scents of Andalusia.
Night Tour and Tapas Tasting Itinerary
Your evening tour of Granada will begin at the Fuente de los Gigantes, or Fountain of the Giants, located in Plaza Bib-Rambla, a square in the heart of the city. You'll wander through nearby streets and squares, including Plaza del Carmen, Plaza de las Descalzas and Plaza de Isabel la Católica, reaching the Granada Cathedral and admiring its façade in the splendour of its nighttime illuminations.
Throughout your route, you'll learn about the history of Granada, the former capital of the Nasrid Kingdom, the last Muslim stronghold in the Iberian Peninsula before it was conquered by the Catholic Monarchs in 1492.
But Granada isn't just worth a visit for its legendary history, but also for its gastronomy. You'll have the opportunity to try it for yourself on the tour, visiting three different bars in the city. In each one, you'll enjoy a tasting of a tapas and a drink.
Granada's tapas isn't just known in Andalusia, but in all of Spain. Discover the fusion of Moorish-influenced cuisine and traditional Spanish recipes: a combination of flavours that are sure to captivate you.
Your tour of Granada at night and tapas tasting will come to an end in the city centre, not far from the original departure point. Don't forget to ask your guide for their recommendations for where to continue enjoying delicious local tapas!
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- Tours or activities will not consist of more than 20 people per group.
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. Masks will be given to those clients who do not have their own.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those taking running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- All those taking running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear gloves throughout its duration.
- Disinfected radio units will be provided, and headphones will be single-use.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- The temperature of all attendees will be taken, and admission will be denied to those with a temperature of more than 37 degrees Celsius (99 Fahrenheit), and a full refund applied.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
Per personUS$ 50.30
2 hours 30 minutes.
This is a bilingual (English/Spanish) guided tour.
English and Spanish speaking guide with expert knowledge of Granada's history and gastronomy.
3 tapas and 3 drinks.
When to book?
Book as soon as possible to guarantee availability, especially during public holidays and festivities.
You can book up to 2 days before (Granada local time) if there are still places available.
Once your booking has been confirmed, you will receive an email containing your booking voucher. Please print it out or download on your smartphone/tablet to show on the day of the activity.
Fuente de los Gigantes (Plaza Bib-Rambla).