On this tour we'll pass through Granada's most historical, enchanting, and colourful neighbourhood by night. During the tour we'll hit the city's best tapas bars: discovering the tastes and scents of Andalusia.
Night Tour and Tapas Tasting Itinerary
Your evening tour of Granada will begin at the Fuente de los Gigantes, or Fountain of the Giants, located in Plaza Bib-Rambla, a square in the heart of the city. You'll wander through nearby streets and squares, including Plaza del Carmen, Plaza de las Descalzas and Plaza de Isabel la Católica, reaching the Granada Cathedral and admiring its façade in the splendour of its nighttime illuminations.
Throughout your route, you'll learn about the history of Granada, the former capital of the Nasrid Kingdom, the last Muslim stronghold in the Iberian Peninsula before it was conquered by the Catholic Monarchs in 1492.
But Granada isn't just worth a visit for its legendary history, but also for its gastronomy. You'll have the opportunity to try it for yourself on the tour, visiting three different bars in the city. In each one, you'll enjoy a tasting of a tapas and a drink.
Granada's tapas isn't just known in Andalusia, but in all of Spain. Discover the fusion of Moorish-influenced cuisine and traditional Spanish recipes: a combination of flavours that are sure to captivate you.
Your tour of Granada at night and tapas tasting will come to an end in the city centre, not far from the original departure point. Don't forget to ask your guide for their recommendations for where to continue enjoying delicious local tapas!
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- Tours or activities will not consist of more than 20 people per group.
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear gloves throughout its duration.
- Disinfected radio units will be provided, and headphones will be single-use.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
- Alcoholic drinks are not available.
Per personUS$ 54
2 hours 30 minutes.
The activity takes place with a guide that speaks in english and spanish.
English and Spanish speaking guide with expert knowledge of Granada's history and gastronomy.
3 tapas and 3 drinks.
When to book?
You can book up to the start time, as long as there are places remaining. Book now to guarantee your spot.
Show the voucher on your phone to take part in the activity.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
If you have any other questions please contact us.
Fuente de los Gigantes (Plaza Bib-Rambla).