Connect with nature and enjoy the beautiful landscapes of Granada with this Sierra Nevada Hiking Route - a fantastic way to discover Sierra Nevada!
Sierra Nevada Hiking Route
We'll meet at 9:30 am at the meeting point that suits you best in Granada. There, we'll get on board a minibus that will take us to Sierra Nevada.
Half an hour later we'll arrive at our destination and begin this fantastic trekking route along Via Verde del Tranvia. We're off!
During approximately three hours we'll walk 6 kilometres through the spectacular landscapes of this old tram route that has been unused for more than 40 years. Along the way, we'll enjoy contemplating the chestnut trees and walking along the Genil River.
Whatever time of year you do this walking route, you'll surely be surprised - the landscape changes with every season!
We'll finish the excursion back at the starting point at 1:30 pm.
This activity includes collection from these two locations in the centre of Granada:
- Calle Profesor Sainz Cantero next to number 13.
- In the Albaicín neighbourhood, in the Plaza Aliatar.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- Tours or activities will not consist of more than 6 people per group.
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear gloves throughout its duration.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- The temperature of all attendees will be taken, and admission will be denied to those with a temperature of more than 37 degrees Celsius (99 Fahrenheit), and a full refund applied.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- The capacity of all means of transport will be reduced to 70% of their maximum capacity.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
- Alcoholic drinks are not available.
|Adults||Children between 7 and 12 years old||Children under 7|
|Tour in English||
Tour in English
Children between 7 and 12 years oldUS$ 29.70
Children under 7not permitted
The activity takes place with a guide that speaks in english, spanish and other language.
Transport by minibus.
English speaking guide.
Food and drink.
When to book?
You can book up until 9 hours before the activity as long as there are still places. Book now to guarantee your spot.
Show the voucher on your phone to take part in the activity.
No, not suitable for people with reduced mobility.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
Q - Is a minimum number of participants required?
A - This activity requires a minimum of 2 participants. Should this number not be reached, we'll get in touch with you to offer alternatives.
If you have any other questions please contact us.