Find out about Spanish and Andalusian traditions and culture with this day trip to a ranch and a winery in Huelva. See the famed Spanish bulls and enjoy a delicious wine tasting.
Andalusian Traditions and Wine Tour
After picking you up from Islantilla, we'll first head to a traditional ranch where you'll get to see some incredible Lidia breed bulls; known for being the best breed for bullfighting. You'll get to find out all about the culture of bullfighting and the way of life on this ranch.
At the ranch, you can also admire the Pure Spanish Horses. Used as a tool of diplomacy by the Spanish government throughout history, this breed is celebrated internationally for its abilities and elegance, particularly in show jumping.
Our tour will then continue to a local winery. At the bodega, you'll be able to enjoy a wine tasting of Condado de Huelva Denomination of Origin wines. Plus, an expert winemaker will help you to identify the different varieties and explain more about the winemaking process. You'll also have free time here to have lunch (not included) and enjoy the peaceful surroundings.
Next, we'll head to the traditional village of El Rocío. We'll wander along its typical sand roads and discover the village's great devotion to the Virgin of El Rocío. Its pilgrimage is one of the most popular in Spain!
Finally, we'll return to Islantilla, enjoying the wonderful scenery of the Doñana Natural Park on the journey.
This day trip includes collection from the following hotels in Islantilla:
- Hotel ADH Ocean Islantilla (8:20 am)
- Hotel Confortel Islantilla (8:20 am)
- Puerto Antilla Gran Hotel (8:25 am)
- OH Hotel (8:25 am)
- Precise Hotel (8:25 am)
- Hotel Marble AMA (8:30 am)
- Hotel Golf Resort (8:30 am)
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
|Adults||Children aged between 4 and 11 years||Children under 4 years old|
Children aged between 4 and 11 yearsUS$ 37.50
Children under 4 years oldFree
The tour is carried out in several languages at the same time, including in English.
Transport in an air conditioned bus.
English speaking guide.
Visit to a traditional ranch.
Visit to a winery with a wine tasting.
When to book?
Book as soon as possible to guarantee availability, especially during public holidays and festivities.
You can book up to 2 days before (Islantilla local time) if there are still places available.
We will send you a voucher that you can show on your phone to take part in the activity.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
No (not suitable for people with reduced mobility).