Cross into British territory with this day trip from Islantilla. You'll discover the rock and see the famous monkeys and shopping areas.
Day Trip to Gibraltar from Islantilla
At the scheduled time, we'll pick you up from Islantilla and set out on an approximately three and a half hour journey before reaching the border with Gibraltar. This border between British and Spanish territory has been the cause of many political disputes throughout history.
We'll cross into British territory and start our tour. First, you'll have a panoramic view of the Rock and St Michael's Cave, a true natural gem with hundreds of legends to be discovered throughout the day.
Next, we'll head to Europa Point. This is the most southern tip of Gibraltar, and from here you'll have incredible views of the Bay of Algeciras, and on a clear day, you can even see as far as Africa. At the highest point, you'll be able to see the Shrine of Our Lady of Europe and the Ibrahim-al-Ibrahim mosque, clearly showing the mixture of cultures on this small territory.
At Europa Point, you'll also be able to make friends with the famous monkeys; the only primates that live in freedom in Europe. You'll then have some free time to have lunch in one of the restaurants in the centre (the fish and chips are delicious here!) or you could make the most of the territory's Free Port status to go shopping with considerable savings to be made.
Please note that Gibraltar is a British Overseas Territory, and entry requirements are generally the same as UK entry requirements. You will need to show your passport or national ID card upon entry and nationals of some countries will also need a visa. For more information or to find out if you require a visa, visit the Gibraltar Borders and Coastguard Agency.
This day trip to Gibraltar includes collection from the following hotels in Islantilla:
- Hotel ADH Ocean Islantilla (4:50 am)
- Hotel Confortel Islantilla (4:50 am)
- Puerto Antilla Gran Hotel (4:55 am)
- OH Hotel (4:55 am)
- Precise Hotel (4:45 am)
- Hotel Marble AMA (5:00 am)
- Hotel Golf Resort (5:00 am)
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
- Alcoholic drinks are not available.
|Adults||Children aged between 4 and 11 years||Children under 4 years old|
Children aged between 4 and 11 yearsUS$ 51.10
Children under 4 years oldFree
The activity takes place with a guide that speaks in english and other language.
Local expert guide.
Hotel pick up and drop off.
When to book?
Book now to guarantee your spot.
Show the voucher on your phone to take part in the activity.
No, not suitable for people with reduced mobility.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
If you have any other questions please contact us.