Tradition, sun and sea are combined in this day trip, the perfect way to discover the Mallorcan coast. Explore Sinéu, stroll through its most popular market and enjoy the paradisiacal beach of Formentor!
Formentor Beach and Traditional Markets Day Trip
After picking you up from your accommodation, we'll head towards Sinéu, about 45 minutes away. Once there, we'll have time to stroll through its narrow streets and get lost among the stone houses. We'll discover local shops and beautiful squares in a town with a lot of history.
During the tour, we'll reach one of the most popular places in the town: the traditional market of Nova Plaça d'Artesania. We'll stroll among the stalls, where we'll see clothes, typical food and the best artisan souvenirs.
Then we'll leave Sinéu, and set off on a 20-minute journey to the Port of Pollensa. There we'll get on a boat, and enjoy a cruise, relaxing with swaying of the waves. Our destination? The beaches of Formentor.
Crystal clear waters, fine sand and a unique natural environment. On the beaches of Formentor, we'll have one hour to immerse ourselves in its waters and relax under the Mallorcan sun. And if you thought that the day was over here, we still have a panoramic tour to enjoy!
The excursion will end by dropping you back off at your accommodations.
Hotel pick up
The excursion includes pick-up in the south of Mallorca: Palma, Arenal, Can Pastilla, Illetas, Portals, Cala Mayor, Palmanova, Magaluf, Santa Ponsa, Paguera and Camp de Mar.
In some cases, the bus cannot pick you up from outside the entrance to your hotel, so a meeting point will be set nearby.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear gloves throughout its duration.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- At monuments, museums and attractions, the maximum permitted capacity will be a 70% of the total maximum capacity.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
|Adults||Children under 11 years old|
Children under 11 years oldUS$ 26.80
4 hours - 7 hours 30 minutes.
The activity takes place with a guide that speaks in spanish and other language.
Hotel pick up and drop off.
Transport by bus.
Boat between Pollensa and Formentor beach.
English speaking guide.
When to book?
You can book up until 24 hours before the activity as long as there are still places. Book now to guarantee your spot.
Show the voucher on your phone to take part in the activity.
No, not suitable for people with reduced mobility.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
Q - Is a minimum number of participants required?
A - This activity requires a minimum of 10 participants. Should this number not be reached, we'll get in touch with you to offer alternatives.
If you have any other questions please contact us.