The Mexico City Tourist Bus is a practical and comfortable way to tour the city. You can get on and off at any one of its stops to explore the city at your own pace, on board this double-decker bus.
Routes & stops
The Mexico City tourist bus has four different routes, with stops in the main tourist attractions in the city.
- City Center Route - Polanco C1: you'll see the Zócalo, the Angel of Independence, the Soumaya Museum, Colonia Roma, among others.
- City Center Route - Santa Fe C2: you'll visit the most important commercial areas of the city and the center of Santa Fe, where you can find tall skyscrapers in the business area.
- City Center Route - Basilica C3: you'll travel through the history of Mexico City admiring the Templo Mayor, the Metropolitan Cathedral, the National Palace and other interesting sites.
- City Center Route - South C4: you'll see emblematic monuments like the Cathedral and the National Palace, followed by Coyoacán, the Frida Kalho Museum, the village of San Ángel and Colonia Roma.
Before reserving you can consult the stops and routes on the Mexico City tourist bus.
How it works
After using your ticket for the first time at any of the stops, you will be able to continue using it for the following 24 hours. For example, if you first use your ticket on a Monday at 4 pm, it will be valid until Tuesday at 4 pm.
On your first trip, you will be given a wristband, which will allow you to hop on and off the bus as many times as you'd like.
Timetable & frequency
- City Center Route - Polanco C1: every day from from 9.15 am, with buses running every 35 to 40 minutes.
- City Center Route - Basilica C3: every day at 9.15 am, 11 am, 1 pm, 3 pm and 5 pm.
- City Center Route - South C4: every dat at 9.15 am, 10.30 am, 12 pm, 1.30 pm, 3 pm, 4.30 pm and 6 pm.
Timetable and frequency of the Mexico City tourist bus departing from Zocalo and other places depending on the route:
The City Center - Santa Fe C2 route is currently unavailable. Please keep this in mind upon reservation.
|Adults||Children 2-12 years old||Children under 2 years old|
Children 2-12 years oldUS$ 4
Children under 2 years oldFree
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations to avoid the spread of Covid-19. Show more
A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
The temperature of all attendees will be taken, and admission will be denied to those with a temperature of more than 37 degrees Celsius (99 Fahrenheit).
The activity takes place with recorded commentary en en english.
Audioguide in English.
When to book?
You can book up until the previous day (9:00 am) if there are still places available. Book now to guarantee your spot.
Type of voucher
Wheelchair accessible. This must be indicated in the reservation.
All services published on Civitatis are carried out in accordance with our Sustainability Code.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
If you have any other questions please contact us.