Spend a full day contemplating one of the Wonders of the World on this full-day guided tour of the Alhambra. Discover the enchanting gardens and patios of this Al-Andalus gem.
Depart from Mijas first thing in the morning and board a comfortable air-conditioned bus to travel to Granada, one of Spain’s most stunning cities. This town is also home to one of the most visited monuments in the country.
Upon arrival, head directly to the highlight of this excursion: the Alhambra, the world-famous Arabic citadel which sits at the feet of the Sierra Nevada, an enormous mountain range in Granada. Follow your knowledgeable guide into the monument and enjoy a guided tour of its rooms and courtyards.
Explore its most emblematic areas, including Patio of the Lions, Palace of Charles V and, last but not least, the Generalife Gardens. You will be blown away!
After visiting one of the Wonders of the World, head to the historic center of Granada, made up of pretty and narrow alleyways. Here, you’ll be given some time to discover the area at your own leisure.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- Tours or activities will not consist of more than 25 people per group.
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those taking running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- All those taking running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear gloves throughout its duration.
- Disinfected radio units will be provided, and headphones will be single-use.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- The temperature of all attendees will be taken, and admission will be denied to those with a temperature of more than 37 degrees Celsius (99 Fahrenheit), and a full refund applied.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- The capacity of all means of transport will be reduced to 30% of their maximum capacity.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
|Adults||Children 3-12 years old||Children under 3|
Children 3-12 years oldUS$ 101.60
Children under 3US$ 16.90
10 hours 30 minutes.
The tour includes an English speaking guide, but the tour can sometimes be carried out in two languages.
Return transportation by airconditioned vehicle with WiFi.
Admission to the Alhambra and Nazaries Palaces.
English speaking guide and other languages.
Mineral bottled water.
When to book?
Book as soon as possible to guarantee availability, especially during public holidays and festivities.
You can book up to 3 days before (Mijas local time) if there are still places available.
Once your booking has been confirmed, you will receive an email containing your booking voucher. Please print it out or download on your smartphone/tablet to show on the day of the activity.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
No (not suitable for people with reduced mobility).
Ctra Cádiz Variante, 184.