In this guided visit of Porto, we'll pass through the historic centre, getting to know its most special nooks, and discovering why it's a UNESCO world heritage site.
Porto Guided Tour Itinerary
Having picked you up from your hotel we'll begin our route through the most important parts of the city, beginning with the important Sé Cathedral, found in the Batalha neighbourhood.
Our route will take us to discover Portugal's tallest tower, the Torre de los Clérigos, the magisterial San Bento train station, the historic Avenida de los Aliados and the beautiful Lello e Irmao library.
Having visited the main points of interest in the city we make our way to the Vila Nova da Gaia, and try some of the famous Port wine in one of its best-known vineyards, to put a final flourish to this delightful visit.
If you would like a more complete tour, lasting 8 hours and including lunch, a cruise, and a longer tour of the city including Boavista and the Foz coastal area, try our complete Porto tour with tickets.
Hotel pick up
When making your reservation, you'll have the choice between adding a pick up service to your tour, with collection from hotels in Porto and Vila Nova de Gaia, or making your own way to the meeting point at the San Bento train station. Please note that pick up is only from hotels in the centre of Porto or Vila Nova de Gaia and other types of accommodation (hostels, B&Bs etc) are not included.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- The capacity of all means of transport will be reduced to 66% of their maximum capacity.
- At monuments, museums and attractions, the maximum permitted capacity will be a 66% of the total maximum capacity.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
|Adults||Children between 4 and 12||Children under 4|
|Tour with pick up||
|Tour without pick up||
Tour with pick up
Children between 4 and 12US$ 22.70
Children under 4Free
Tour without pick up
Children between 4 and 12US$ 18.20
Children under 4Free
The activity takes place with a guide that speaks in english, although it may occasionally be done in two languages.
Hotel pick up (optional).
Official English speaking guide.
Entry to a winery with port wine tasting.
When to book?
You can book up until 10 hours before the activity as long as there are still places. Book now to guarantee your spot.
Show the voucher on your phone to take part in the activity.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
If you have any other questions please contact us.
352 Rua Mouzinho da Silveira.