With this ticket to the Capilla del Hombre, you'll discover the life and artistic legacy of Ecuador's most famous painter, Oswaldo Guayasamín.
Capilla del Hombre Ticket
Do you want to see the museum that pays homage to the most famous Ecuadorian painter? At the arranged time you'll be able to visit the Capilla del Hombre and discover the artistic universe of Oswaldo Guayasamín.
In the Capilla del Hombre you'll find pre-Columbian archaeological artefacts, objects from the colonial era and the most famous paintings by Oswaldo Guayasamín.
You'll get the chance to admire the "Llama Eterna" painting, meaning "Eternal Flame", which advocates peace and human rights. Then you'll reach the "Árbol de la Vida" meaning "Tree of Life", to discover the place where the artist's remains are buried.
If you want to feel even closer to Oswaldo Guayasamín, you can end your visit by visiting the rooms of the house where he lived and worked during his last years.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- Disinfected radio units will be provided, and headphones will be single-use.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
- The temperature of all attendees will be taken, and admission will be denied to those with a temperature of more than 37 degrees Celsius (99 Fahrenheit).
|Adults||Over 65s||Children under 2|
Over 65sUS$ 5
Children under 2Free
Ticket to Capilla del Hombre.
When to book?
You can book up until 24 hours before the activity as long as there are still places. Book now to guarantee your spot.
Show the voucher on your phone to take part in the activity.
No, not advisable for people with reduced mobility.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
If you have any other questions please contact us.
Capilla del Hombre, Quito