Ride the Caribbean waves on board a catamaran and discover the tropical paradise that is Isla Mujeres, snorkelling off one of the most beautiful reefs in the region.
Catamaran Cruise to Isla Mujeres
Having picked you up from your hotel in Riviera Maya we'll hit the road northwards, arriving at the dock where we'll embark on a luxurious catamaran. From here we'll sail the Carribean until we arrive at the paradise island of Mujeres.
We'll make a stop on the way to enjoy one of the most beautiful reefs, not only in the Caribbean but in the world, and we'll offer you all the necessary gear to snorkel and take a close look at its impressive corals. Here you can admire the variety of marine life in the area and, perhaps, spot a shark in the distance...
Our next stop will be a tranquil beach on Mujeres Island, where we'll enjoy this Caribbean paradise and where we'll enjoy an hour and a half of free time as well as a delicious buffet lunch.
Having eaten you'll have free time to explore the centre of Isla Mujeres at your own pace, or take a look at the many designer boutiques or souvenir shops on the island.
The tour ends back at the hotels of the Riviera Maya.
Hotel Pick Up
This tour includes pick up and drop off in the hotels of the Riviera Maya tourist area. The guide will pick you up at the pick up point of your hotel between 7 and 8:30 am depending on the location of your hotel. We'll send you the exact pick up time once you have made your reservation.
The beach club we visit may change depending on the season. We'll either go to Club de Playa Mexico, Club de Playa Indio or Club de Playa Velavento.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
|Adults||Children between 3 and 11||Children under 3|
Children between 3 and 11US$ 45.40
Children under 3Free
The activity takes place with a escort that simultaneously speaks in English and other languages.
Hotel pick up and drop off.
Transport to Mujeres Island by catamaran.
English speaking guide.
Buffet lunch and drinks at the beach club.
Open bar of unlimited drinks on board the catamaran.
Dock fee: US$ 13 per person.
When to book?
Book as soon as possible to guarantee availability, especially during public holidays and festivities.
If there are still places available, you can book until the previous day (Riviera Maya local time).
Show the voucher on your phone to take part in the activity.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How and where do I pay the docking fee?
A - You should pay this when you arrive at the dock. This can be paid by card or in cash in Mexican pesos or US dollars.
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
If you have any other questions please contact us.