Xel-Há is considered the largest natural aquarium in the world, and it's catalogued as one of the 13 Natural Wonders of Mexico. On this tour you can also visit Tulum, the most photographed archaeological site in the country.
Tulum and Xel-Há Day Trip
Picking you up first thing in the morning, we'll head to Tulum, the ancient Mayan city and one of the peninsula's most popular tourist attractions with spectacular views looking out onto the Carribean Sea.
The direction of an official guide will illuminate the long and storied history of the site as we pass through the Tulum ruins. The walled city was constructed by the Mayans, and we'll visit the construction known as "The Castle" for its impressive and imposing size and the Temple of the Descending God, associated with the Mayan God of the Bees, symbolising a link to the spirit world. You will then have an hour of free time to swim and really enjoy some of the best beaches in all of Mexico.
And before heading to Xel-Há, a natural paradise where you'll be able to snorkel, snuba something between snorkelling and diving) or Sea Trek (walking underwater with special masks which need no prior diving knowledge).
After a day in the Xel-Há adventure park we'll take you back to the hotels of the Riviera Maya.
All Inclusive Ticket to Xel-Há
Included within the price of the tour is an all inclusive ticket to Xel-Há, which means:
- More than 20 aquatic activities
- Buffet breakfast from 9:30 to 11:30
- Traditional Mexican and international buffet
- Unlimited drinks and free bar of national alcoholic drinks
- Locker, towel, snorkel and pool noodle gift
- Use of bikes, hammocks, floats and life jackets
Why Reserve With Us?
This option allows you to skip the long lines both at Tulum and in Xel-Há. The tour also begins early, allowing you to avoid the heat and the majority of the tourists.
The trip includes pick up from the following meeting points at the indicated times:
- 6 am: Bus stop at the Oxxo shop, next to the Pemex gas station in Pentempich Bay.
- 6:15 am: Bus stop at the 7 Eleven shop in Puerto Morales, next to the bridge.
- 6:40 am: Bus stop at the Oxxo shop, next to the Pemex gas station located by the Secrets Capri Riviera Cancún Hotel.
- 7 am: entrance to the Hotel HM Playa del Carmen.
- 7:10 am: entrance to the Plaza Antigua shopping centre.
- 7:20 am: Go Mart supermarket, next to Puerto Aventuras.
- 7:40 am: Circle K supermarket, next to Pemex gas station located by the Catalonia Royal Tulum.
- 8 am: bus stop at the Súper Akí Tulum supermarket.
This excursion is also available from Cancún.
|Adults||Children between 3 and 11||Children under 3|
Children between 3 and 11US$ 100
Children under 3Free
The tour is exclusively in English.
Pick up and drop off.
English speaking guide in Tulum.
Skip the line access to Tulum archaeological site.
Skip the line access to Xel Há.
Lunch in any one of the restaurants in the park
US$30 deposit (aproximately) for the snorkeling gear (it will be given back at the end of the tour).
When to book?
Book as soon as possible to guarantee availability, especially during public holidays and festivities.
You can book up to 3 days before (Riviera Maya local time) if there are still places available.
Once your booking has been confirmed, you will receive an email containing your booking voucher. Please print it out or download on your smartphone/tablet to show on the day of the activity.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.