Meet giant tortoises, immerse yourself in nature and enjoy the stunning beaches of Santa Cruz on this four-day Galapagos Islands adventure.
Galapagos Islands 4-Day Tour Package Itinerary
Day 1: Isla Baltra – Isla Santa Cruz
On arrival into Seymour Airport on Isla Baltra, you'll be picked up and taken to the port located on the south of the island, where you'll take a ferry to Santa Cruz Island. The crossing on the Itabaca Canal, which takes just 10 minutes, will give you your first glimpse of the coastal landscapes of the Galapagos archipelago. The intense turquoise of the sea makes the beautiful beaches seem like they're out of a dream.
Back on dry land, you'll begin exploring the northern part of the isle of Santa Cruz, home to spectacular lava tunnels. You'll stop at the Galapagos tortoise reserve, where you'll get to meet these enormous animals, emblematic of the archipelago, in one of only two places in the world to which they are native.
Continue your tour around Santa Cruz, visiting the Charles Darwin Research Station. His work has become a worldwide reference in science and natural history, but do you know everything about the British naturalist's travels to the Galapagos Islands? Your guide will reveal the most curious anecdotes.
At the end of your first day, you'll be taken to your hotel on the island's capital: Puerto Ayora.
Day 2: Puerto Ayora – Tortuga Bay – Tunnel of Love – Puerto Ayora
After an energising breakfast at your hotel, you'll set off on a short trek. After approximately 40 minutes walk, you'll reach a place well worth the exertion: the Tortuga Bay beach, one of the most beautiful spots on the archipelago. Here, you'll have free time to relax, sunbathe and swim on Santa Cruz's paradise coastline.
You'll spend the afternoon seeing Bahía Tortuga from a different perspective, cruising around the bay in a yacht. The boat trip will take you to a tiny island inhabited with adorable sea lions and you'll also visit the Tunnel of Love, a natural rock formation whose name isn't an accident...
Following your yacht cruise, you'll head back to Puerto Ayora where you'll be dropped off at your hotel.
Important: this activity is only available on Mondays, Wednesdays, Fridays and Sundays.
Day 3: Puerto Ayora
Following breakfast at your hotel, you'll have the whole of your third day free to explore everything Santa Cruz has to offer at your own pace.
Day 4: Puerto Ayora – Isla Baltra
Day four of your tour will see you eating an early breakfast before being taken to the north of Santa Cruz, where you'll visit a coffee plantation. After learning all about the coffee production process, you'll head over to the Itabaca Canal port. Here, you'll hop aboard the ferry to Baltra Island, where you'll be taken to the airport after a fantastic four days exploring the Galapagos archipelago.
This Galapagos tour package includes three nights' bed and breakfast in Puerto Ayora, the capital of Santa Cruz Island. When making your reservation, you'll have the choice between booking standard or superior hotel accommodation:
- Standard accommodation: Hotel Deja Vu or similar.
- Superior accommodation: Hotel Maidith or similar.
Please note: the indicated price per person is based on two people sharing a double room, however, triple and quad rooms are available. Please contact us for a personalised quote and to reserve these options.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- Tours or activities will not consist of more than 10 people per group.
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory.
- Masks will be given to those clients who do not have their own.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those taking running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- All those taking running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear gloves throughout its duration.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- The temperature of all attendees will be taken, and admission will be denied to those with a temperature of more than 37 degrees Celsius (99 Fahrenheit), and a full refund applied.
- Should land, air, or water transport of any kind be used they will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- The capacity of all means of transport will be reduced to 25% of their maximum capacity.
- At monuments, museums and attractions, the maximum permitted capacity will be a 30% of the total maximum capacity.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
|Adults||Children under 3 years old|
Children under 3 years oldFree
Children under 3 years oldFree
* The price varies based on the chosen date
* A reservation for one person will include a supplement.
This is a bilingual (English/Spanish) guided tour.
Pick up and drop off at airport.
English speaking guide.
Ferry and yacht transfers.
Transport by air conditioned bus or minibus.
Three nights bed and breakfast in Puerto Ayora.
Visit to a tortoise reserve.
Entrance to the Charles Darwin Research Station.
Visit to a coffee plantation.
Lunches and dinners.
Additional activities carried out in free time.
Entrance Fees to Galapagos National Park.
When to book?
Book as soon as possible to guarantee availability, especially during public holidays and festivities.
You can book up to 15 days before (Santa Cruz Island local time) if there are still places available.
Once your booking has been confirmed, you will receive an email containing your booking voucher. Please print it out or download on your smartphone/tablet to show on the day of the activity.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
No (not suitable for people with reduced mobility).
Baltra Seymour Airport.