Taste the most typical products of Cantabria with this gastronomic tour through the Pasiegos Valleys. You'll discover artisan wine and taste local delicacies such as sobaos and quesadas.
Valles Pasiegos Food Tour
We'll leave Santander at 9:15 in the morning and set off for Santoña, one of the main fishing ports of the Cantabrian Sea and famous for anchovy fishing. When we arrive, we'll visit Conservas Emilia, where we'll find out all about the anchovy production process.
Our next stop will be the Noja, where we'll visit the Bodegas Vidular vineyard. We'll stroll through the vineyard as they tell us all the secrets on how they produce their famous wine. At the end of the visit, we'll enjoy some wine and cheese tasting.
Then we'll continue our gastronomy tour through the Valles Pasiegos region and make a stop at a local restaurant where we'll enjoy its menu of the day. After lunch, we'll take a walk through the area to reach the Braguía viewpoint, where you'll enjoy stunning views of the surrounding mountains and the Vega de Pas .
Next, we'll head to Selaya, a town in the valleys that is famous for sobaos and quesadas, typical Cantabrian cakes. Here we'll visit the new facilities of the Sobaos Joselín factory, the largest cheese and sobaos factory in the region. They even have a museum! Of course, at the end we'll get to try some as well!
After tasting these delicious pastries, we'll return to Santander, arriving by around 7:15 pm.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- Tours or activities will not consist of more than 9 people per group.
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- The temperature of all attendees will be taken, and admission will be denied to those with a temperature of more than 37 degrees Celsius (99 Fahrenheit), and a full refund applied.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
- Alcoholic drinks are not available.
|Adults||Children between 3 and 11 years old||Children under 3|
Children between 3 and 11 years oldUS$ 55.10
Children under 3Free
The activity takes place with a guide that speaks in english and spanish.
English speaking guide.
Transport in a minivan.
Meal in a restaurant.
When to book?
You can book up until 9 hours before the activity as long as there are still places. Book now to guarantee your spot.
Show the voucher on your phone to take part in the activity.
No, not suitable for people with reduced mobility.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
Q - Is a minimum number of participants required?
A - This activity requires a minimum of 2 participants. Should this number not be reached, we'll get in touch with you to offer alternatives.
If you have any other questions please contact us.
Calle Castelar, 49.