Visit one of the most beautiful cities in Portugal when you take this trip to Porto. You will discover all the famous bridges over the river Douro and explore the beautiful old town of the city.
Leaving from Plaza de Galicia square in the center of Santiago, we will head on the road to Porto.
Once we arrive in the iconic Portuguese city, we will start our tour by exploring the historic center. We will stroll around the vicinity of the medieval era cathedral while our professional guide tells us about the fascinating history of this locality.
Our route continues by visiting the nearby station of Sao Bento to admire its traditional Azulejo ceramic tile decoration. We will pay special attention to those located in the main foyer illustrating different episodes from the city's history.
Our next stop is the Clérigos Church bell tower. The viewpoint (3 euros) offers one of the best panoramic views of Porto. After capturing this moment on camera, we then head back down to the banks of the river Douro. Here, you will have 60 minutes of free time to have lunch in the way you prefer. Several restaurants in this area have terraces overlooking the Dom Luís I Bridge, one of the most famous in the city.
After eating we will finally head back to Santiago de Compostela.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- Disinfected radio units will be provided, and headphones will be single-use.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- The capacity of all means of transport will be reduced to 75% of their maximum capacity.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
- Alcoholic drinks are not available.
- The temperature of all attendees will be taken, and admission will be denied to those with a temperature of more than 37 degrees Celsius (99 Fahrenheit).
|Adults||Children from 3 to 13 years old||Children under 3 years old|
Children from 3 to 13 years oldUS$ 47
Children under 3 years oldFree
The activity takes place with a guide that speaks in english and spanish.
English and Spanish speaking guide specialized in the history of Portugal.
Entry to the lookout at Clérigos Tower(3 euros).
When to book?
You can book up until 24 hours before the activity as long as there are still places. Book now to guarantee your spot.
Show the voucher on your phone to take part in the activity.
No, not suitable for people with reduced mobility.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
If you have any other questions please contact us.
In front of Hotel Universal in Plaza de Galicia square.