The Discover Seoul Pass gives you free access to more than 30 fantastic attractions in Seoul, as well as tons of great discounts at shops and restaurants across the South Korean capital. Don't miss out!
The top 10 most popular attractions included with the pass are:
- Changdeokgung Palace
- Gyeongbokgung Palace
- Deoksugung Palace
- Seoul tourist sightseeing bus
- Seoul Zoo and Sky Lift
- National Museum of Korea
- AREX (Express train from Incheon International Airport)
- COEX Aquarium
- N Seoul Tower
- Leeum, Samsung Museum of Art
As if free entry to all of these amazing attractions isn't enough, the Discover Seoul Pass includes entrance to the Alive Museum, the TESEUM teddy bear museum, and the Coreana Cosmetic Museum as well. You'll also enjoy fantastic discounts at more than 30 shops, restaurants and activities.
You can also use your Discover Seoul Pass as a public transport card (Tmoney) on buses, metros and taxis in Seoul. Just top it up to save money on any public transport ticket. Follow this link to see all of the great activities and discounts included in the Discover Seoul Pass.
How does it work?
The Discover Seoul Pass gets activated the first time that you use it and is then valid for the duration you have selected (from 24 to 72 hours). For example, if you activate your 24 hour card on Monday at 1:45 pm, it will be valid until Tuesday at 1:45 pm. The card only permits one single access to each included attraction or monument.
You can choose from the following pick up points:
- Incheon International Airport Terminal 1: at the taxi information desk (near gates 5 and 6) at any time of day.
- Incheon International Airport Terminal 2: at the taxi information desk (near gate 3) between 7 am and 8 pm.
- Gimpo International Airport: at the taxi information desk, between 10 am and 8 pm.
- Seoul Tourist Information Centre: between 10 am and 7:30 pm. The office can be found at number 66 Eulji-ro, Jung-gu, Seoul (KEB Hana Bank Main Office First Floor Annex), exit 5 of the Euljiro 1-ga station.
|24 hour Discover Seoul Pass||
|48 hour Discover Seoul Pass||
|72 hour Discover Seoul Pass||
24 hour Discover Seoul Pass
Per personUS$ 33.8
48 hour Discover Seoul Pass
Per personUS$ 46.6
72 hour Discover Seoul Pass
Per personUS$ 59.3
24, 48 or 72 hours
Discover Seoul Pass for the selected duration.
Skip the line access to many attractions.
Unlimited one day use of tourist sightseeing buses.
Discounts at shops and restaurants.
When to book?
Book as soon as possible to guarantee availability, especially during public holidays and festivities.
Once your booking has been confirmed, you will receive an email containing your booking voucher. Please print it out or download on your smartphone/tablet to show on the day of the activity.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
No (not suitable for people with reduced mobility).