Admire the unique landscape of the East Asian island on this Taiwan North Coast Tour. Discover Yehliu Park and see its most famous geological formations.
Taiwan North Coast Tour
After picking you up from hotels in central Taipei, we'll head north to Keelung port, about forty minutes from the capital of Taiwan. Our first stop will be Chung Cheng Park, where we'll see the majestic Goddess of Mercy statue.
The tour of this coastal city will continue through the most important geological park on the island, Yehliu Park. After thousands of years of erosion, the Datun Mountains have changed their shape to create thousands of small rock formations that go into the ocean. You'll be impressed by this unique landscape!
During our visit to Yehliu Park, you'll have the opportunity to photograph its most symbolic rock: "the Queen's Head".
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- Tours or activities will not consist of more than 20 people per group.
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- The temperature of all attendees will be taken, and admission will be denied to those with a temperature of more than 37 degrees Celsius (99 Fahrenheit), and a full refund applied.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- The capacity of all means of transport will be reduced to 70% of their maximum capacity.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
|Adults||Children between 2 and 11 years old||Children under 2 years old|
Children between 2 and 11 years oldUS$ 34
Children under 2 years oldFree
The activity takes place with a guide that speaks in english.
Hotel pick up and drop off.
English speaking guide.
Visit to Yehliu Park.
When to book?
You can book up until 18 hours before the activity as long as there are still places. Book now to guarantee your spot.
Show the voucher on your phone to take part in the activity.
No, not suitable for people with reduced mobility.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
If you have any other questions please contact us.