Visit the beautiful vineyards of southern France with this Fronton Wine Tour from Toulouse. Explore the cellars around this picturesque town where wine-growing has been practised since Roman times.
Fronton Wine Tour
After picking you up at 2 pm at 27 Allée Jean Jaurès in Toulouse, we'll head to Fronton, a small wine village located only 45 minutes away.
The first stop is the Château de Capdeville, which now houses the Maison des Vins de Fronton. You'll have one hour free to visit this wine tourism centre at your leisure, and discover the secrets of Fronton wine. Did you know that wine growing has been an institution in the area as far back as Roman times?
You can also enjoy different wine tasting sessions in which you'll appreciate the flavours, nuances and aromas of the different varieties grown in Fronton. Such is its fame that it has become one of the most reputable wines in the French region of Occitanie, and there are certainly reasons for this!
The tour will continue to a vineyard on the outskirts of Fronton, which will vary according to the season. There you'll have 45 minutes to tour the winery on your own and see the vines where the grapes grow. The cultivation is carried out in a traditional way, using ancestral viticultural techniques that have been transmitted from generation to generation.
Finally, we'll return to the starting point in Toulouse, arriving at 6:30 pm.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- Disinfected radio units will be provided, and headphones will be single-use.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
Students up to 26 years oldUS$ 17.80
Children between 3 and 12 years oldUS$ 17.80
Children under 3 years oldFree
4 hours 30 minutes.
Transport by bus.
Booklets with explanations in English.
When to book?
Book as soon as possible to guarantee availability, especially during public holidays and festivities.
You can book up until the previous day (2:00 pm local time) if there are still places available.
We will send you a voucher that you can show on your phone to take part in the activity.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
Q - Is a minimum number of participants required?
A - This activity requires a minimum of 2 participants. Should this number not be reached, we'll get in touch with you to offer alternatives.
No (not suitable for people with reduced mobility).
27 Allée Jean Jaurès