Climb on board and sail the into the waters of the Beagle Channel on our fantastic spider crab fishing trip - you'll even enjoy a delicious meal! This is the perfect experience for all lovers of gastronomy.
Crab Fishing in Ushuaia
When making your reservation, you can choose to leave at 10:30 am or 12:30 pm.
Having picked you up from your hotel in Ushuaia, the tour makes its way to Puerto Almanza. The way there is an attraction in itself, crossing glacial valleys with snow-capped peaks, rivers, lagoons and peat bogs.
Arriving at Puerto Almanza at 12:30 pm, we'll board a boat and practice one of the most famous local activities: crab fishing! We will cast our nets into the water and wait, fingers crossed we'll be able to snag a crustacean. An unforgettable experience!
After 25 minutes fishing, we will enjoy a delicious three-course lunch, which will also include a non-alcoholic drink and a glass of wine or Beagle craft beer.
After eating, we will make our way back to Ushuaia, making various photo stops along the way. Drop off back at the hotels is scheduled for 4:30 pm.
This option involves the same activities as in the itinerary above.
We will depart from your hotel in Ushuaia to Puerto Almanza, where we will enjoy the crab fishing activity lasting 25 minutes. Then, at 3 pm we will fuel up with a delicious lunch.
Arrival at your hotel in Ushuaia is scheduled at 6:30 pm.
Unfortunately, this tour is not available for cruise passengers.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- Tours or activities will not consist of more than 24 people per group.
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- Disinfected radio units will be provided, and headphones will be single-use.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- The temperature of all attendees will be taken, and admission will be denied to those with a temperature of more than 37 degrees Celsius (99 Fahrenheit), and a full refund applied.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- The capacity of all means of transport will be reduced to 80% of their maximum capacity.
- At monuments, museums and attractions, the maximum permitted capacity will be a 20% of the total maximum capacity.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
- Alcoholic drinks are not available.
|Adults||Children from 2 to 11 years old||Children under 2|
|Tour in English||
Tour in English
Children from 2 to 11 years oldUS$ 108
Children under 2Free
The activity takes place with a guide that speaks in english and spanish.
Hotel pick up and drop off.
English speaking guide.
Crab fishing activity.
Boat trip on the Beagle Channel.
Lunch (three dishes, non alcoholic drink and a glass of wine or Beagle beer).
Additional food and drink.
When to book?
You can book up until 24 hours before the activity as long as there are still places. Book now to guarantee your spot.
Show the voucher on your phone to take part in the activity.
No, not suitable for people with reduced mobility.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
Q - Is a minimum number of participants required?
A - This activity requires a minimum of 2 participants. Should this number not be reached, we'll get in touch with you to offer alternatives.
If you have any other questions please contact us.