Discover the charms of Pucela in a different way with this segway tour of Valladolid. You will see the best of the city of Pisuerga in a fun way on two wheels. This is an unforgettable experience!
Segway Tour of Valladolid
At the time of your choice, we will meet up at Paseo Juan Carlos I to start a segway tour around Valladolid. When we're all together, we'll put on our helmets and waistcoats and get on this unique means of transport.
It doesn't matter if it's your first time on a Segway, we'll do a brief warm-up in the area before we set off to discover the best monuments of the city of Pisuerga, its valuable heritage is sure to surprise you!
First of all, we will visit the Santa Cruz square, famous for its university atmosphere. We will continue to the Casa Colón, a museum that relives the life of the famous explorer and which has an amazing facade. Did you know that this notable figure from history died in Valladolid?
Afterward, we will go to one of the most beautiful squares in the city: San Pablo. The majestic Gothic church in the square rivals the facades of the National Sculpture Museum, the Colegio de San Gregorio, and the Palacio de Pimentel. Get your camera ready!
We will dedicate the last part of the Segway tour of Valladolid to visiting its most outstanding monuments. We will pass by the Cathedral of the Assumption, the church of La Antigua, the Mercado del Val, the Plaza Mayor, and the Campo Grande, all of which will give you a magical souvenir of the city!
After two hours on a segway through Valladolid, we will say goodbye and put an end to the tour.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- Tours or activities will not consist of more than 5 people per group.
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear gloves throughout its duration.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- The capacity of all means of transport will be reduced to 30% of their maximum capacity.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
- Alcoholic drinks are not available.
- The temperature of all attendees will be taken, and admission will be denied to those with a temperature of more than 37 degrees Celsius (99 Fahrenheit).
|Adults||Children from 12 to 16||Children under 12|
|Tour in English||
Tour in English
Children from 12 to 16US$ 79
Children under 12not permitted
The activity takes place with a guide that speaks in english and spanish.
English speaking guide.
Segway, helmet, and jacket rental.
When to book?
You can book up until 48 hours before the activity as long as there are still places. Book now to guarantee your spot.
Show the voucher on your phone to take part in the activity.
No, this activity requires visitors to be in good physical shape.
Frequently asked questions
Q - Are there any weight requirements?
A - The minimum price to participate in the activity is 25 kilos. The maximum is 120 kilos.
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
Q - Is a minimum number of participants required?
A - This activity requires a minimum of 2 participants. Should this number not be reached, we'll get in touch with you to offer alternatives.
If you have any other questions please contact us.
Paseo de Juan Carlos I.