Take a trip under the skin with this ticket to the amazing Human Bodies exhibition in Barcelona.
The Human Bodies exhibition
Human Bodies is an amazing anatomy exhibition for all ages, located in the Cultural Space of the Arenas Shopping Center in Barcelona.
With your ticket to the Human Bodies exhibition, you will discover what is hidden under the skin. On display, there are a total of more than 150 organs and 12 real human bodies preserved by the most advanced scientific techniques of plastination.
The ticket also includes an English-language audio guide that allows you to learn all about anatomy and the best tips for taking care of the human body in a healthy, sustainable, and balanced way.
In the different displays, you will observe a wide range of organs, tissues, fibers, skins, and other fascinating elements of the human body that will help you better understand how our complex organism works inside.
The visit with audio guide lasts approximately 80 to 90 minutes.
When making your reservation you will have to choose a specific entry time. This access will take place between 4 pm and 7:30 pm, with passes every 30 minutes depending on availability.
When making your reservation, you have the option to book the reduced ticket. This ticket is only valid, with proof of accreditation, for the following people: children from 7 to 18 years old, students, Youth Card and ISIC Cardholders, large family members, people over 65 years old, retired people, pensioners, and disabled people.
Day of the visit
Monday is visitors' day, and all tickets will have a unique price of € 7 (US$ 8.30) per person. On the other days of the week, the prices vary. You can find out the cost on a specific day by clicking on the calendar on this page.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- Disinfected radio units will be provided, and headphones will be single-use.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- At monuments, museums and attractions, the maximum permitted capacity will be a 30% of the total maximum capacity.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
- Alcoholic drinks are not available.
- The temperature of all attendees will be taken, and admission will be denied to those with a temperature of more than 37 degrees Celsius (99 Fahrenheit).
|Adults||Reduced fare||Children under 7 years old|
Reduced fareUS$ 8.30
Children under 7 years oldFree
* The price varies based on the chosen date
1 hour 20 minutes - 1 hour 30 minutes.
The activity takes place with an audioguide in spanish and other languages.
Entry to the Human Bodies exhibition.
English language audio guide.
When to book?
Book now to guarantee your spot.
Show the voucher on your phone to take part in the activity.
Yes, you must attend with a carer.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
If you have any other questions please contact us.
CC Arenas de Barcelona (Gran Vía de les Corts Catalanes, 373 – 385).