Ready to release some adrenaline? Feel the need for speed and enjoy incredible views of the coast of Barcelona on this jet ski tour.
Barcelona Jetski Tour
We'll meet at the selected time at the Moll de Mestral, inside the Olympic Port of Barcelona.
Before you hop on the jet skis we'll give you some basic instructions and teach you how to drive them. Then you'll be ready to hit the water!
You'll enjoy a 30, 45 or 60-minute ride across the Mediterranean sea. We'll drive along the coast of Barcelona and admire its impressive skyline. We'll even make a few stops to enjoy a dip in the sea.
After an exciting water adventure, we'll make our way back to the starting point to end the activity.
The minimum age to take part in this activity is 16 years old.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- Tours or activities will not consist of more than 10 people per group.
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
|30 minute tour||
|45 minute tour||
|1 hour tour||
30 minute tour
Per personUS$ 77.20
45 minute tour
Per personUS$ 118.70
1 hour tour
Per personUS$ 213.80
30 minutes - 1 hour.
This is a bilingual (English/Spanish) guided tour.
English speaking instructor.
When to book?
Book as soon as possible to guarantee availability, especially during public holidays and festivities.
You can book up until the same day (8:00 am local time) if there are still places available.
Te enviaremos un bono que podrás mostrar en tu móvil para realizar la actividad.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
No (not suitable for people with reduced mobility).
Moll de Mestral.