Experience an evening of Hungarian culture, attending an elegant concert at the Danube Palace before enjoying a river cruise and delicious dinner. Fall in love with Budapest's night illuminations!
Budapest Gala Concert
After being picked up from your hotel, you'll be taken to the Neo-Baroque Danube Palace, the beautiful theatre located on the banks of the famous river that splits Budapest in two. Here, you'll enjoy a spectacular gala concert featuring a range of different musical styles that will allow you to discover the depths of Hungarian culture.
Throughout the hour-and-a-half show, marvel at the talent of the performers, including operetta soloists, the Danube Symphony Orchestra and gypsy musicians playing the cimbalom, a traditional Hungarian folk instrument.
Cruise on the Danube
Complete your evening of culture, following the Hungarian Concert with a cruise down the Danube so you can admire the beauty of Budapest at night from a new perspective. You'll be left speechless by the magical illuminations of the city as their reflections dance in the river.
During the cruise, which lasts one and a half hours, you'll also enjoy a buffet dinner which includes delicious Hungarian specialities such as goulash, cream of vegetable soup, dumplings and paprika spiced chicken. The perfect end to an unforgettable evening!
When making your reservation, you will have the choice between four different options. Categories 1, 2 and 3 correspond to the location of your seat within the theatre. VIP Category includes the best seats in the theatre, a private host during the show and intermission, a glass of sparkling wine and a professional photo of you in the theatre as a souvenir.
- Children under 6 years old go free on this tour.
- On June 13th and 20th, and July 4th and 11th, the gala concert will take place at the Pesti Vígadó concert hall.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. Masks will be given to those clients who do not have their own.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
Category 3US$ 56.40
Category 2US$ 61.10
Category 1US$ 65.80
VIP CategoryUS$ 123.40
Concert + dinner cruise
Category 3US$ 105.70 US$ 81
Category 2US$ 110.40 US$ 84.60
Category 1US$ 115.10 US$ 90.50
VIP CategoryUS$ 172.70
1 hour 30 minutes - 3 hours 30 minutes.
Pick up and drop off at hotel.
Cruise with buffet dinner on board (optional).
When to book?
Book as soon as possible to guarantee availability, especially during public holidays and festivities.
If there are still places available, you can book until the previous day (local time in Budapest).
Te enviaremos un bono que podrás mostrar en tu móvil para realizar la actividad.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
Yes (imperative to point out when the booking is made).