Relax and enjoy yourself on the beautiful Costa Dorada with this fantastic fishing trip in Cambrils. This beautiful area of the Mediterranean Sea is home to a large number of species.
Recreational Fishing in Cambrils
We will meet up at 9 am at the Club Náutico Cambrils, where we will set sail in a small motor-powered recreational boat.
During the journey, which takes us alongside the stunning Costa Daurada coastline, we will relax onboard and do some fantastic sport fishing. You are guaranteed to catch something, you simply need to be patient and enjoy the beautiful surroundings of the Mediterranean.
This area of Tarragona is home to numerous colorful marine species that we will hope to catch. However, we will always practice responsible fishing to help protect the local fauna and environment. Among the fish that swim in these waters are mackerel, tuna, scad, barracuda, and many others.
We will also be accompanied on the boat by a professional instructor who will teach us how to properly handle all the fishing equipment. We will learn how to prepare the rods, the reels, and the hooks, and prepare to catch some fish.
The activity ends by returning to the original starting point at 1 pm.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- The temperature of all attendees will be taken, and admission will be denied to those with a temperature of more than 37 degrees Celsius (99 Fahrenheit), and a full refund applied.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- The capacity of all means of transport will be reduced to 60% of their maximum capacity.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
- Alcoholic drinks are not available.
|Per person||Children under 7|
|Tour in English||
Tour in English
Per personUS$ 114.70
Children under 7not permitted
The activity takes place with a guide that speaks in english, although it may occasionally be done in two languages.
English speaking escort and skipper.
When to book?
You can book up until the previous day (9:00 am) if there are still places available. Book as soon as possible to guarantee availability.
Show the voucher on your phone to take part in the activity.
No, not suitable for people with reduced mobility.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
If you have any other questions please contact us.
Club Náutico Cambrils