Speed along the Costa Daurada coastline on this jet ski tour of Cambrils and see Mediterranean beaches from a different perspective!
Cambrils Jet Ski Tour
We'll meet on Passeig de les Palmeres where we'll be given our basic training for the jet ski tour.
Throughout the tour, you'll be accompanied by a monitor who'll ride on his own jet ski alongside you to guide you along the Costa Daurada. You'll marvel at the magnificent Mediterranean beaches on the coast of the province of Tarragona!
During the tour, we'll pass by the beaches of D'en Forès and Cavet. If you book the longer route, we can also go to other more remote areas such as Punta de la Riera in Riudoms or La Llosa beach.
A the end of the tour we'll drive the jet skis back to the starting point.
- Each jet ski has a maximum capacity of two people; one driver and one passenger, who can take turns driving.
- The prices indicated are per jet ski, not per person.
- The minimum age to drive the jet skis is 18 years old and no previous experience or license is required.
- The minimum age to ride as a passenger is 7 years old.
- For the 2-hour route, you must select 9:30 am as your departure time. For the other routes you can select any of the available times.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- The temperature of all attendees will be taken, and admission will be denied to those with a temperature of more than 37 degrees Celsius (99 Fahrenheit), and a full refund applied.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- The capacity of all means of transport will be reduced to 60% of their maximum capacity.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
- Alcoholic drinks are not available.
|Price per jet ski (max. 2 people)|
Price per jet ski (max. 2 people)US$ 91
Price per jet ski (max. 2 people)US$ 151.80
Price per jet ski (max. 2 people)US$ 242.90
30 minutes - 2 hours.
The activity takes place with a guide that speaks in english, although it may occasionally be done in two languages.
Jet ski rental.
English speaking instructor.
When to book?
You can book up until the previous day (9:00 am) if there are still places available. Book as soon as possible to guarantee availability.
Show the voucher on your phone to take part in the activity.
No, not suitable for people with reduced mobility.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
If you have any other questions please contact us.
Passeig de les Palmeres, 5.