Italian cuisine is one of the most exquisite in the world. But... do you really know how its star products are made? Learn how to prepare a homemade pizza and delicious pasta with this Taormina Cooking Class.
Taormina Cooking Class
Are you ready to become a real chef? We'll meet at the time of your choice at the Catania cruise port and board a minibus that will take us to the town of Taormina. During the hour-long trip, we'll reveal some of the secrets of this beautiful town.
We'll admire the beautiful buildings and churches along the main street of Taormina, the Corso Umberto I while we go in search of the restaurant where we'll have our Italian cooking class.
On arrival we'll get around the cooker and start measuring the ingredients to prepare a homemade pizza. We'll make the dough and then add the extras to taste - it's sure to be delicious!
The chef will also explain how to prepare a pasta dish in the purest Sicilian style. What sauce will you use to garnish this delicious dish? It's up to you!
Once the recipes are ready, we'll sit down at the table and share a nice moment together going over the anecdotes of the class and tasting our own dishes. After lunch, you'll have an hour of free time to explore Taormina.
After seven hours we'll arrive back at the starting point.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- Tours or activities will not consist of more than 15 people per group.
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- Disinfected radio units will be provided, and headphones will be single-use.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- The temperature of all attendees will be taken, and admission will be denied to those with a temperature of more than 37 degrees Celsius (99 Fahrenheit), and a full refund applied.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- The capacity of all means of transport will be reduced to 20% of their maximum capacity.
- At monuments, museums and attractions, the maximum permitted capacity will be a 20% of the total maximum capacity.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
- Alcoholic drinks are not available.
|Adults||Children between 6 and 12 years old||Children under 6 years old|
Children between 6 and 12 years oldUS$ 72.30
Children under 6 years oldFree
The activity takes place with a guide that speaks in english, spanish and italian.
Transport by minibus or bus.
English speaking guide and chef.
Ingredients and cooking utensils.
When to book?
You can book up until 48 hours before the activity as long as there are still places. Book now to guarantee your spot.
Show the voucher on your phone to take part in the activity.
No, not suitable for people with reduced mobility.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
Q - Is a minimum number of participants required?
A - This activity requires a minimum of 4 participants. Should this number not be reached, we'll get in touch with you to offer alternatives.
If you have any other questions please contact us.
Catania Cruise Port