Be seduced by the architectural heritage of Jaipur, the famous ‘Pink City’. Amer Fort, Hawa Mahal Palace and Taj Lake Palace will be etched on your mind forever.
We will collect you from your hotel at around 5 am before heading south to Jaipur, known as the ‘Pink City’. Along the way we will reveal the origin of this curious nickname… The first stop on our tour is Amer Fort, symbol of the city.
To reach this 16th-century citadel, we will climb the rugged hills of Jaipur in one of the vehicles typical to the region, or if you like on the shoulders of an elephant. A unique experience! Once at the summit, we will contemplate this majestic building that combines elements of Hindu and Muslim art. It is considered one of the grandest fortresses in India!
After visiting Amer Fort, we will go to a local restaurant to taste a typical Jaipur menu (not included). Without losing the rhythm, we continue our tour at Lake Palace (Jal Mahal), one of the most visited locations in the city. This elegant building, ¨floating¨ on water, is only accessible by boat. An architectural gem!
Our next stop is the Hawa Mahal Palace. Do you know how it got its name? We will reveal it all while you contemplate the impressive façade of this grand building located in the very heart of Jaipur. From here we will head to the Palace of Jaipur, an architectural complex that houses another two buildings.
Before returning to Delhi, we visit the astronomical observatory of Jantar Mantar. After a 5-hour journey, we will finally drop you off at your hotel in Delhi at around 8 pm.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear gloves throughout its duration.
- Disinfected radio units will be provided, and headphones will be single-use.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- The temperature of all attendees will be taken, and admission will be denied to those with a temperature of more than 37 degrees Celsius (99 Fahrenheit), and a full refund applied.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- The capacity of all means of transport will be reduced to 50% of their maximum capacity.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
This is a private tour organized for you and your partner, friends or family.
|Up to 2 people||Up to 5 people||Up to 12 people|
|Private Tour in English||
Private Tour in English
Up to 2 peopleUS$ 127
Up to 5 peopleUS$ 157
Up to 12 peopleUS$ 302
The activity takes place with a guide that speaks in English.
Hotel pick up and drop off.
English speaking guide.
Transport on airconditioned vehicle.
Entry into the monuments (1200 INR per person, $16, €15).
Elephant ride to Amer Fort (110 INR, $15, €14)
When to book?
Book as soon as possible to guarantee availability, especially during public holidays and festivities.
Bookings are permitted up until 30 hours before the activity as long as there are still places.
We will send you a voucher that you can show on your phone to take part in the activity.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
No (not suitable for people with reduced mobility).