Catch the rhythm of jazz on this cruise around the Helsinki archipelago. Enjoy some amazing views of the Baltic sea at sunset.
Our evening begins at 6 pm from the Helsinki Market Square, where we climb on board a boat around the waters of the Baltic Sea.
Enjoy a tour of the Helsinki archipelago with delightful views of the islands close to the city. All of this is topped off by the best jazz bands in the Finnish capital.
The tour finishes at the same point where it began.
Each Saturday a different jazz band plays on board the boat:
- 11th August: The Music Of Great Jazz Saxophonists. Janne Maarala (piano) & Eero Koivistoinen (saxophone)
- 18th August: In The Spirit Of Olavi Virta And Nat King Cole. Janne Maarala (piano) & Sami Saari (vocals and guitar)
- 25th August: The Golden Jazz Evergreens. Janne Maarala (piano) & Nina Mya (vocals)
- 1 de September: Movie Music Classics. Janne Maarala (piano) & Ville Herrala (bass)
- 8th September: Great Trumpet Evergreens. Janne Maarala (piano) & Tero Lindberg (trumpet)
|Adults||Children from 6 to 15||Children under 5|
|Cruise with music||
Cruise with music
Children from 6 to 15US$ 19.4
Children under 5Free
Cruise around the Helsinki archipelago.
Food and Drink.
When to book?
Book as soon as possible to guarantee availability, especially during public holidays and festivities.
Once your booking has been confirmed, you will receive an email containing your booking voucher. Please print it out or download on your smartphone/tablet to show on the day of the activity.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
Market Square, Kolera-allas