Medieval Lisbon, a gastronomic tour or a Belém tour... pick your route and comfortably discover the most incredible sights in the Portuguese capital with this Segway Tour of Lisbon.
Lisbon Segway Tour
In the morning we'll meet in the centre of the city to start our segway adventure around Lisbon. The route will start with a short introduction about the vehicle so that we can familiarise ourselves with it and enjoy the tour to the maximum. Plus, these vehicles are electric, meaning that they are an eco-friendly means of transport; better for the environment.
Medieval Lisbon Tour (1.5 hours)
With this one hour-long route we'll travel around the capital's oldest neighbourhood, Alfama. Along its maze-like streets, we'll discover the district's history and most important monuments, such as the Cathedral and the Church of Santa Engrácia.
Gastronomic Tour (2.5 hours)
On this tour we'll travel around the most stand-out places in the Alfama district; the birthplace of fado music. We'll start by going up to the Senhora do Monte viewpoint, where we'll be able to enjoy a spectacular view of the entire city. After relaxing and making the most of the photo opportunity, we'll head down to the Mouraria neighbourhood; the most eclectic in the city.
Before finishing the route, we'll stop in several of the best traditional Portuguese bars and cafeterias to enjoy a tasting of the most typical Portuguese food and drinks.
Belém Tour (3 hours)
If you decide to take this tour, we'll discover the Belém district, which is one of the most interesting areas in Lisbon. This part of the city is almost entirely dedicated to the Portuguese colonisers and the discovery of America, with monuments such as the Belém Tower, the Monument to the Discoveries and the Jerónimos Monastery.
To end on a high note, we'll finish the tour by trying a delicious Pastel de Belém (Portuguese custard tart), the city's most typical dessert.
- In order to enjoy this activity, you must weigh between 99 and 260 lbs (45 and 118 kg/ 7 and 18.5 stone), with a height of around 5 feet (150 cm).
- Children under 7 years of age cannot participate in this activity.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- Tours or activities will not consist of more than 10 people per group.
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- The temperature of all attendees will be taken, and admission will be denied to those with a temperature of more than 37 degrees Celsius (99 Fahrenheit), and a full refund applied.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
|Medieval Lisbon Tour||Gastronomic Tour||Belém Tour|
US$ 41.80 US$ 31.40
US$ 65.80 US$ 49.30
US$ 53.80 US$ 40.30
Medieval Lisbon TourUS$ 41.80 US$ 31.40
Gastronomic TourUS$ 65.80 US$ 49.30
Belém TourUS$ 53.80 US$ 40.30
* The price varies based on the chosen date
1 hour 30 minutes - 3 hours.
The activity takes place with a guide that speaks in English.
Segway tour around Lisbon.
English speaking guide.
Food and drink tasting (on the Gastronomic Tour).
Pastel de Belém (on the Belém tour).
Bottle of water.
25% discount on the official ticket price.
When to book?
Book as soon as possible to guarantee availability, especially during public holidays and festivities.
Bookings are permitted up until 24 hours before the activity as long as there are still places.
We will send you a voucher that you can show on your phone to take part in the activity.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
Q - Is a minimum number of participants required?
A - This activity requires a minimum of 2 participants. Should this number not be reached, we'll get in touch with you to offer alternatives.
If you need help to book an activity or have any enquiries, please contact us.
No (not suitable for people with reduced mobility).
Rua dos Douradores, 16