Enjoy the street art of Madrid, exploring the graffiti painted streets of the centre. Discover a whole new way to look at art, as you discover the history of each mural.
Madrid Graffiti Tour
The tour meets at the indicated time in front of the Valle Inclán Theatre (Calle Valencia, 1), and from here we beign our tour of the graffiti in the centre of Madrid. From here we round the Reina Sofia museum, and arrive at Calle Argumosa, heading into a local cafe to learn about the free art that colours the streets of the Lavapies neighbourhood.
As we speak about the techniques graffiti artists use we'll make our way to the “Esta es una plaza” (this is a square) mural by ZETA, and we'll explain its significance before checking out the Boa Mistura. This one is painted by a graffiti collective who have left their mark all over the city. See if you can spot them all!
Then our tour heads to the Embajadores neighbourhood, where we'll see the famous Tabacalera Murals, found in a 19th-century tobacco factory. Then we'll walk to the Mercado San Fernando, where you can find the mural to Mama Mbayé, a street vendor whose story we'll hear.
We'll continue around the Embajadores district, seeing graffiti such as La Canica and el Rey de la Ruina, and finishing in Plaza de la Cebada - a veritable open-air art gallery!
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- Tours or activities will not consist of more than 5 people per group.
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
- Alcoholic drinks are not available.
|Adults||Children between 6 and 16||Children under 6|
|English Language Tour||
English Language Tour
Children between 6 and 16US$ 12.10
Children under 6Free
1 hour 45 minutes.
The activity takes place with a guide that speaks in English.
Specialist English speaking guide.
When to book?
Book as soon as possible to guarantee availability, especially during public holidays and festivities.
Bookings are permitted up until 24 hours before the activity as long as there are still places.
Show the voucher on your phone to take part in the activity.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
Q - Is a minimum number of participants required?
A - This activity requires a minimum of 4 participants. Should this number not be reached, we'll get in touch with you to offer alternatives.
If you have any other questions please contact us.
Yes (most areas are accessible).
Outside the Valle Inclán Theatre