Discover Crete on this excursion to Agios Nikolaos, Elunda & Spinalonga. Abandoned islands, charming harbors and unforgettable beaches await!
Agios Nikolaos, Elounda & Spinalonga Excursion
At 8 am on the morning of the tour, we will pick you up from your hotel, and hit the road to Elounda harbor. From there, we'll climb aboard a boat that will take us directly to Spinalonga.
On the way there, you'll enjoy the beauty of the Gulf of Elounda. Once we arrive at the famous abandoned island, we'll walk through its steep streets and explore its iconic fortress. Spinalonga is full of history!
We'll visit the castle and unveil its secrets. Fun fact: aside from having been a fortress to defend the island from enemy attacks, it was also used as a leper colony at the beginning of the 20th century.
Then, we'll return to the boat and head back to Elounda, where you will have two hours of free time to explore the small coastal village. You can even take a swim at its lovely beaches and taste the local fare at a typical restaurant.
At 3 pm, the tour will regroup and get on a boat to go visit Agios Nikolaos. There, we'll admire the city's architecture, an eye-catching mix of traditional and modern buildings.
The tour will end by returning to your hotel, arriving around 6 pm.
This tour includes pickup from hotels in Malia, Stalis, Hersonissos, Analipsi, Anissaras, Gouves, Gournes, Kokkini Chani, Kateros, Heraklion and Ammoudara – Heraklion.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- Tours or activities will not consist of more than 25 people per group.
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear gloves throughout its duration.
- Disinfected radio units will be provided, and headphones will be single-use.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- The temperature of all attendees will be taken, and admission will be denied to those with a temperature of more than 37 degrees Celsius (99 Fahrenheit), and a full refund applied.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- The capacity of all means of transport will be reduced to 63% of their maximum capacity.
- At monuments, museums and attractions, the maximum permitted capacity will be a 10% of the total maximum capacity.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
- Alcoholic drinks are not available.
|Adultos||Niños de 4 a 12 años||Menores de 4 años|
Niños de 4 a 12 añosUS$ 20.60
Menores de 4 añosFree
The activity takes place with a guide that speaks in english, although it may occasionally be done in two languages.
Hotel pickup and return.
Transport by minibus.
English speaking guide.
Transport by boat: € 6 (US$ 7.30) per adult and € 3 (US$ 3.60) per child 4
12 years old.
Spinalonga entrance fee: € 8 (US$ 9.70) per person.
When to book?
You can book up until 12 hours before the activity as long as there are still places. Book now to guarantee your spot.
Show the voucher on your phone to take part in the activity.
No, not suitable for people with reduced mobility.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
Q - Is a minimum number of participants required?
A - This activity requires a minimum of 2 participants. Should this number not be reached, we'll get in touch with you to offer alternatives.
If you have any other questions please contact us.