Climb on board and join us as we set sail to discover the beautiful Aeolian islands of Lipari and Vulcano. You will have a full day to explore these two amazing islands, both from the ocean waves and as you walk through the stunning volcanic landscapes.
Lipari and Vulcano Boat Trip
After meeting up in Messina at the scheduled time, we will board an air-conditioned bus that will take us to the port of Milazzo. Once there, we will board a boat that will take us to the north of Sicily to discover two of the famous Aeolian islands.
Around 10 am, we will arrive at the coast of Lipari, the largest of the seven Aeolian islands. You will have about three hours for yourself to explore the area at your own pace. Be sure not to miss Piazza Ugo Sant'Onofrio in the heart of the island's city. You can also enter the beautiful cathedral, stroll through the enchanting streets, taste the delicious local food in a restaurant, and even take a refreshing dip in one of the idyllic beaches.
At around 1 pm, we will return to the boat and continue on our voyage. We will sail alongside the beautiful shores of fine white sand, pass the pumice rock mine, and cruise around the beautiful rock outcrops of Pietra Lunga and Pietra Menalda.
After a half-hour journey, we'll reach the wonderful island of Vulcano. Here, we recommend you visit the other-worldly sulfur mud baths, the magical black beaches, and the huge volcanic crater. We conclude the tour by returning to the boat and sailing to the peninsula of Vulcanello, home to the captivating Valley of the Monsters. Then, we head back to the original departure point, passing along the channel that divides the islands of Lipari and Vulcano, we see the famous Petrified Siren natural monument and visit the Pool of Venus nature reserve.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- Tours or activities will not consist of more than 20 people per group.
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- The use of masks is obligatory. Masks will be given to those clients who do not have their own.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those taking running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- Disinfected radio units will be provided, and headphones will be single-use.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- The capacity of all means of transport will be reduced to 65% of their maximum capacity.
- At monuments, museums and attractions, the maximum permitted capacity will be a 50% of the total maximum capacity.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
|Adults||Children from 6 to 12 years old||Children under 6 years old|
Children from 6 to 12 years oldUS$ 44
Children under 6 years oldFree
The tour is carried out in several languages at the same time, including in English.
Transport by airconditioned bus or minibus.
English and multilingual guide.
Insurance and port tax.
When to book?
Book as soon as possible to guarantee availability, especially during public holidays and festivities.
You can book up to 2 days before (Messina local time) if there are still places available.
Once your booking has been confirmed, you will receive an email containing your booking voucher. Please print it out or download on your smartphone/tablet to show on the day of the activity.
No (not suitable for people with reduced mobility).
110 Via I Settembre, 98122 Messina