Drifting down the Seine River on a panoramic river boat during the day or at night-time is an unforgettable experience and offers unparalleled views of Paris. The cruise also includes interesting commentary in English.
Seine River Cruise
The river boat departs from the Eiffel Tower pier, at the foot of this remarkable monument. The one-hour cruise will sail down the Seine River to the Île Saint-Louis and will return and disembark at the same pier.
On this unique journey, you’ll see some of the city’s most impressive landmarks, including Les Invalides, the French Parliament, the Musée d’Orsay, Notre-Dame Cathedral, Louvre Museum, the Gran Palais, among many other interesting sights.
During the cruise, you’ll be handed an English audio guide (you can also have it in 13 other languages) with intriguing facts about The City of Light, its monuments and architecture. Moreover, there will also be a guide on board that will offer up to date information about the city, its events and festivals, so you can make the most of your holidays in this fascinating city.
The river boat is a glass-covered trimaran with an exterior corridor, ideal to enjoy incomparable views of Paris’ main attractions from the water.
Schedule and frequency
- April – September: 10 am – 10:30 pm, approximately every 30 minutes. On the weekends and in July and August: 10 am – 11 pm.
- October – March: 10:30 am – 10 pm, approximately one every hour, some boats leave every 30 minutes. On the weekends and public holidays: 10 am – 10:30 pm.
On the 14 July, the river boat only runs in the morning on occasion of the French National Holiday.
- The boat tour can be cancelled due to unfavourable weather conditions. Additionally, the access to the pier can be affected by the events around the Eiffel Tower.
- On 13th January 2020, all evening services will close at 5 pm.
- From Monday 6th of January to Friday 10th of January (inclusive) the sightseeing cruise will not depart as normal at 10 pm.
|Adults||Children 4 - 12 years old||Children under 4 years old|
|Seine River Cruise||
Seine River Cruise
Children 4 - 12 years oldUS$ 7.7
Children under 4 years oldFree
One hour sightseeing cruise.
Audio guide in English and 13 other languages.
When to book?
Book as soon as possible to guarantee availability, especially during public holidays and festivities.
You will receive an email with your ticket attached which you must print out and show on the day of the activity.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
Bateaux Parisiens. Port de la Bourdonnais, 75007, Paris, France.