Discover the nature around the picturesque town of Riells del Fai with this Tenas River Hike. Enjoy the gorges, natural pools and beauty that the peaceful scenery has to offer.
Tenas River Hike
We'll meet at the Sant Vicenç Avenue parking at 9:15 am to start the trekking route around Riells del Fai, and the beautiful Tenas River scenery.
Don't worry about the walk, as it is will be low difficulty with a 5.5 km (3 miles) distance, and the 80 metres difference in level won't be an obstacle for us to enjoy this natural environment near Barcelona.
You'll admire the Bertí mountains as we spend 3 hours walking next to the Tenas river gorges. Along the way, we'll discover the area's local fauna including owls, eagles, wild boars and various reptiles that live on the banks of the river.
The hike will continue to the natural pools, where you can swim if the weather is good! You'll also enjoy more views of the impressive surrounding landscapes and its great biodiversity such as the numerous birds that fly over the Tenas Gorges.
The tour will end returning to the starting point, at 12:15 pm.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- Tours or activities will not consist of more than 9 people per group.
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear gloves throughout its duration.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- The capacity of all means of transport will be reduced to 80% of their maximum capacity.
- At monuments, museums and attractions, the maximum permitted capacity will be a 80% of the total maximum capacity.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
|Per person||Children under 10|
|Tour in English||
Tour in English
Per personUS$ 58.70
Children under 10not permitted
The activity takes place with a guide that speaks in english and spanish.
English speaking mountain guide.
Bottle of mineral water.
When to book?
You can book up until the previous day (9:15 am) if there are still places available. Book now to guarantee your spot.
Show the voucher on your phone to take part in the activity.
No, not suitable for people with reduced mobility.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
Q - Is a minimum number of participants required?
A - This activity requires a minimum of 2 participants. Should this number not be reached, we'll get in touch with you to offer alternatives.
If you have any other questions please contact us.
Avenida Sant Vicenç parking