Cruise the Meuse River and feast on delicious pancakes while you admire Rotterdam's skyline onboard the pancake boat!
Rotterdam Pancake Boat
At the selected time, we'll meet in Parkhaven ready to hop on board the Rotterdam pancake boat and sail off on a tasty adventure!
For an hour we'll cruise the Meuse River as we admire the city's breathtaking skyline. Did you know Rotterdam was destroyed in World War II bombings? It was then redesigned by architects to become the spectacular avant-garde city it is today.
While we sit back and enjoy the view, we'll enjoy a tasting of freshly baked artisan pancakes. Ham, egg, jam, cheese... Choose your own filling! What's more, kids can play in the balls room and enjoy some colouring!
At the end of the tour, we'll sail back to the starting point in the port of Rotterdam.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear gloves throughout its duration.
- Disinfected radio units will be provided, and headphones will be single-use.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- The capacity of all means of transport will be reduced to 30% of their maximum capacity.
- At monuments, museums and attractions, the maximum permitted capacity will be a 30% of the total maximum capacity.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
|Adults||Children between 3 and 11 years old||Children under 3 years old|
Children between 3 and 11 years oldUS$ 17
Children under 3 years oldFree
1 hour 15 minutes.
When to book?
Book as soon as possible to guarantee availability, especially during public holidays and festivities.
If there are still places available, you can book until the previous day (local time in Rotterdam).
We will send you a voucher that you can show on your phone to take part in the activity.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
Yes (imperative to point out when the booking is made).