Venture into the bush, relax on the beach and enjoy a delicious Australian barbecue on this trip to Ku-ring-gai Chase National Park and Palm Beach.
Ku-ring-gai Chase National Park & Palm Beach Tour
At 9 am we'll pick you up from your chosen meeting point in Sydney before hopping on a minibus to set off on an hour's drive to Ku-ring-gai Chase National Park.
When we arrive we'll go on an hour and a half long walk around the park to explore this fascinating terrain. We'll discover a range of indigenous plants and wildlife such as wallabies, goannas and brush turkeys. What's more, we'll marvel at a breathtaking hidden waterfall and even admire aboriginal rock art.
After the hike, we'll get back in the car and head to McCarrs Creek Reserve. In this fantastic spot, we'll enjoy a typical Australian barbecue as we listen to the sound of the water and the song of the kookaburras.
Next, we'll make our way to Palm Beach, one of Sydney's most beautiful beaches. Here we'll take a stroll, enjoy a refreshing swim and visit the Barrenjoey Lighthouse, where we'll admire spectacular views of the area. If you're familiar with iconic places such as Alf’s Bait Shop and Summer Bay Surf Life Saving Club, you'll get the chance to take your picture with them!
The tour will end back at the starting point between 4 pm and 5 pm.
When you book the activity, you'll be asked to select a pick up point:
- Sydney Central Station: in the taxi area, under the clock tower.
- Opposite the Sydney Harbour Marriott Hotel in Circular Quay.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- Tours or activities will not consist of more than 8 people per group.
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- The capacity of all means of transport will be reduced to 50% of their maximum capacity.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
|Adults||Children between 10 and 14 years old||Children under 10|
Children between 10 and 14 years oldUS$ 68.90
Children under 10not permitted
The activity takes place with a guide that speaks in english.
Transport in minibus.
English speaking guide.
National Park Fees.
When to book?
Bookings are permitted up until 12 hours before the activity as long as there are still places. Book as soon as possible to guarantee availability.
Show the voucher on your phone to take part in the activity.
No, not advisable for people with reduced mobility.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
Q - Is a minimum number of participants required?
A - This activity requires a minimum of 2 participants. Should this number not be reached, we'll get in touch with you to offer alternatives.
If you have any other questions please contact us.