Do you love to travel and sample traditional cuisine? Surprise your palate with this Toronto Food Tour as you visit the Canadian capital's most important food corners, and discover its wide variety of flavours.
Toronto Food Tour
We'll meet at 11:30 am at the famous Kensington Market. Specifically at 240 Augusta Avenue, where the first stop on this food tour is located, Nu Bügel. Let's taste Toronto!
This location is popular amongst locals for making some of the best bagels in the city, you'll have a chance to taste the smoked trout bagel that will make your mouth water.
After this great start, we'll see the diverse influence that other gastronomies around the world have had in Canada by eating a delicious Jamaican patty. Have you ever tried them before?
The food tour will continue on, by tasting other dishes including humitas, traditional fried bread, and Tibetan dumplings. You'll be sure to want more! An added advantage of this activity is that you won't have to wait in line to order!
Finally, the tour will finish off with a sweet treat by going to Fika Café to enjoy a unique cookie accompanied by a coffee or tea. The tour will end at 4:30 pm.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- Tours or activities will not consist of more than 6 people per group.
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- The temperature of all attendees will be taken, and admission will be denied to those with a temperature of more than 37 degrees Celsius (99 Fahrenheit), and a full refund applied.
|Adults||Children between 8 and 12 years old||Children under 8 years old|
Children between 8 and 12 years oldUS$ 44
Children under 8 years oldUS$ 28
The activity takes place with a guide that speaks in english.
English speaking guide.
Coffee or tea.
When to book?
You can book up to the start time, as long as there are places remaining. Book now to guarantee your spot.
Show the voucher on your phone to take part in the activity.
No, not advisable for people with reduced mobility.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
Q - Is a minimum number of participants required?
A - This activity requires a minimum of 3 participants. Should this number not be reached, we'll get in touch with you to offer alternatives.
If you have any other questions please contact us.
240 Augusta Avenue