Are you looking for new experiences? Learn an exciting water sport in Barcelona with this incredible windsurf lesson with a professional instructor.
Barcelona Windsurf Lesson
We'll meet on Paseo Juan de Borbón in Barcelona at the time of your choice, where our lesson will begin. We'll begin with a theory lesson to learn all the basic techniques we need for our first windsurfing experience. After the lesson, we'll head to the beach!
Before we head into the water, the instructor will give us a practical lesson on the sand with the windsurfing equipment in which we'll learn how to assemble it and how to use the wind to our advantage.
Finally, it'll be time to get into the water! The instructor will help you get up on the board and we'll practice until we can stand up by ourselves and ride the waves like a pro!
After an hour and a half, the class will end back at the starting point.
The minimum age to take part in this activity is 12 years old.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- Tours or activities will not consist of more than 10 people per group.
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- The temperature of all attendees will be taken, and admission will be denied to those with a temperature of more than 37 degrees Celsius (99 Fahrenheit), and a full refund applied.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
- Alcoholic drinks are not available.
|Price per person|
Price per personUS$ 45.80
1 hour 30 minutes.
This is a bilingual (English/Spanish) guided tour.
English speaking instructor.
When to book?
Book as soon as possible to guarantee availability, especially during public holidays and festivities.
You can book up until the same day (10:00 pm) if there are still places available.
We will send you a voucher that you can show on your phone to take part in the activity.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
Yes (imperative to point out when the booking is made).
Paseo de Juan de Borbón, 80-84.