Explore some of the most enchanting villages in Spain on this tour of the White Towns of Andalusia from Chipiona. Visit Arcos de la Frontera, Grazalema and Ubrique and indulge in local cuisine!
White Towns of Andalusia Tour
At 8 am on the day of your tour, we'll pick you up from the meeting point in Chipiona and set off by bus on the trail of the white towns of Andalusia.
The first stop of the day will be at Arcos de la Frontera, where we'll embark on a walking tour through the picturesque streets while learning all about its history. Discover why all the houses are whitewashed!
We'll then make our way to the next white village on our tour: Grazalema. On the way, we'll pass through the spectacular natural landscapes of the Grazalema Natural Park. Arriving in the town, we'll enjoy a leisurely stroll through its charming historic streets and admire its most important landscapes, such as the Nuestra Señora de la Aurora Church.
After visiting Grazalema, we'll head to Ubrique, our last stop of the tour. We'll take the opportunity to discover the famous house built into a rock as we learn more about these picturesque whitewashed villages. For the finishing touch on the day, we'll indulge in a traditional Andalusian lunch to taste the local cuisine.
At the end of the day, we'll return to the original departure point, where you'll be dropped off around 6 pm.
Alternative departure points
If you're not staying in Chipiona, you can alternatively reserve this trip departing from Cadiz, El Puerto de Santa María, Jerez, San Fernando, Conil de la Frontera, Chiclana de la Frontera and Sanlúcar de Barrameda.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- Tours or activities will not consist of more than 25 people per group.
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
|Adults||Children between 3 and 12 years old||Children under 3 years old|
Children between 3 and 12 years oldUS$ 53
Children under 3 years oldFree
The tour is exclusively in English.
Transport by bus.
English speaking guide.
When to book?
Book as soon as possible to guarantee availability, especially during public holidays and festivities.
You can book up to 2 days before (Chipiona local time) if there are still places available.
We will send you a voucher that you can show on your phone to take part in the activity.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
No (not suitable for people with reduced mobility).
Autoservicio M de Gracia.