Vejer is one of the most beautiful white towns of Cadiz. Let yourself be spellbound by its charm when you take this trip during which you will also discover the town of Medina-Sidonia.
Vejer and Medina Sidonia Trip
We depart from Jerez and head south to the town of Medina Sidonia. After traveling for about half an hour, we will arrive at the white village of Medina-Sidonia.
In Medina, you will have free time to stroll through the picturesque streets, lined with Moorish architecture, or re-energize with a traditional local sweet which the province is famous for.
Next, we head to Vejer de la Frontera where we will take a walking tour through the historical center. Walking through the pretty streets lined with whitewashed houses, we will discover why this beautiful locality belongs to the prestigious group of the association of the Most Beautiful Villages of Spain. We will visit the most iconic locations around the town, such as its picturesque Plaza de España square and the ancient medieval walls.
Finally, we will meet up again and head back to Jerez, arriving before lunchtime.
Pick up points
When making the reservation, you must choose one of the following collection points in Jerez:
- Plaza del Caballo bus stop, next to the Banco Santander bank: 8 am.
- Plaza del Minotauro bus stop, next to Bar Santa Ana: 8:10 am.
We also offer the same trip with departures from Cadiz.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- Tours or activities will not consist of more than 25 people per group.
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
|Adults||Children from 4 to 12 years old||Children under 4 years old|
|Tour in English||
Tour in English
Children from 4 to 12 years oldUS$ 28.20
Children under 4 years oldFree
The tour is exclusively in English.
Pick and drop off in Jerez.
Transport in air conditioned bus.
English speaking guide specialized in art and local culture.
When to book?
Book as soon as possible to guarantee availability, especially during public holidays and festivities.
You can book up to 2 days before (Jerez local time) if there are still places available.
Once your booking has been confirmed, you will receive an email containing your booking voucher. Please print it out or download on your smartphone/tablet to show on the day of the activity.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
No (not suitable for people with reduced mobility).