Discover the secrets and legends hidden around Cork on this spooky ghost tour: enjoy chilling tales as you explore the Irish city's most emblematic places of interest.
Cork Ghost Tour
After meeting at the centrally located Emmett Square in Cork at 8 pm, we'll begin our ghost tour. We'll be joined by intriguing companions who have travelled from the past to reveal some of the most chilling stories of the Irish city.
As daylight begins to fade and the ghost stories seem to come to life, we'll walk through Cork's historic centre. Thanks to our special guides, we'll discover the city's past, full of Irish legends and Celtic mythology.
Did you know that one of the angels on Saint Fin Barre's Cathedral is said to blow his bugle to herald the Apocalypse? Or that one freezing night in 1923, 43 prisoners escaped their cells in Cork prison... we'll discover all the secrets of these and many more stories during the tour!
Our ghost tour of Cork will come to an end back at the original meeting point at 9 pm.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- Tours or activities will not consist of more than 15 people per group.
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- The capacity of all means of transport will be reduced to 50% of their maximum capacity.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
- Alcoholic drinks are not available.
Seniors over 80 years oldUS$ 24.20
Children between 9 and 14 years oldUS$ 24.20
Children under 9not permitted
The activity takes place with a guide that speaks in english.
English speaking guide.
When to book?
Bookings are permitted up until 2 hours before the activity as long as there are still places. Book as soon as possible to guarantee availability.
Show the voucher on your phone to take part in the activity.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
If you have any other questions please contact us.