Discover the city of Cork from a new perspective on this kayak tour! Paddle along the River Lee and admire the historic bridges and waterfront buildings.
Cork Kayak Tour
On the day of the activity, we'll meet at 6.30 pm at Lapp's Quay on the banks of the River Lee. Are you ready to explore Cork by kayak?
After getting kitted out with all the equipment we'll need for our adventure and listening to a brief safety talk, we'll climb into the kayaks and set off on a two and a half hour tour along the River Lee, one of the most emblematic features of the Irish city.
Our kayaking route will take us under a number of the different bridges that cross the river. Did you know that Cork, whose city centre is located on an island in the river, has more than 30 bridges in total? During the tour, we'll also learn about the history of the county capital and the importance of some of these bridges, such as St. Patrick's Bridge.
Having revealed all the secrets of Cork and its river, we'll return to the original meeting point, where our tour will end at approximately 9 pm.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- Tours or activities will not consist of more than 15 people per group.
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- The capacity of all means of transport will be reduced to 50% of their maximum capacity.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
- Alcoholic drinks are not available.
|Adults||Children between 12 and 18 years old||Children under 12|
Children between 12 and 18 years oldUS$ 90.80
Children under 12not permitted
2 hours 30 minutes.
The activity takes place with a guide that speaks in english.
Kayak rental and all necessary equipment.
English speaking guide.
When to book?
You can book up until 1 hour before the activity as long as there are still places. Book now to guarantee your spot.
Show the voucher on your phone to take part in the activity.
No, not suitable for people with reduced mobility.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
Q - Is a minimum number of participants required?
A - This activity requires a minimum of 4 participants. Should this number not be reached, we'll get in touch with you to offer alternatives.
If you have any other questions please contact us.