Discover the authentic Spanish Fighting Bulls and delicious regional wine when you take our fantastic trip to El Condado.
El Condado Bulls and Wines Trip
After collecting you from the pickup point in El Portil, we will head to a traditional cattle farm. There, you will encounter magnificent Spanish Fighting Bulls which are bred for bull runs and bullfighting. At the cattle farm, you will also see other Iberian breeds of bull, which are famous around the world for their elegant appearance and movements.
Our route continues with a visit to a local winery, where you will enjoy a tasting of delicious wine from the local region. An expert will be waiting to help you learn to distinguish between the different varieties. You will also have your own free time in the winery to take lunch in the way that you prefer.
After eating, we will head to the village of El Rocio, where you will discover a beautiful hermitage and explore the salt marshes in the stunning National Park of Doñana. This huge wetland wilderness is one of Andalucia's most spectacular natural areas.
At the end of the afternoon, we will finally head back to the El Portil.
The trip includes collection from the following pickup points:
- Hotel Nuevo Portil Golf: 8:20 am.
- Playacartaya Spa Hotel: 8:20 am.
When making your reservation you should select which of the two points you want to be collected from.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
|Adults||Children from 4 to 11 years old||Children under 4 years old|
Children from 4 to 11 years oldUS$ 34.40
Children under 4 years oldFree
The tour includes an English speaking guide, but the tour can sometimes be carried out in two languages.
Transport by airconditioned bus.
English speaking guide.
Visit to a Spanish fighting bull ranch.
Visit to a winery with a wine tasting.
When to book?
Book as soon as possible to guarantee availability, especially during public holidays and festivities.
We will send you a voucher that you can show on your phone to take part in the activity.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
No (not suitable for people with reduced mobility).