Ljubljana is excellently located to discover one of the treasures of Italy. Take a day trip to Venice and enjoy the beautiful city of canals! What are you waiting for?
Day Trip to Venice
We'll pick you up in Ljubljana at 8 am and from there we'll start our scenic 3-hour journey to Venice, the romantic Italian city of canals.
When we get to Venice, we'll make our way to the famous Bridge of Sighs, which connects the New Prison to Doge's Palace. Next, we'll see Piazza San Marco, the urban, artistic and social centre of the Italian city. At this square, you'll be able to admire the different surrounding buildings, including the Campanile of St Mark's church, the basilica and the iconic Procuratie.
We'll continue exploring the city, wandering through its narrow streets and discovering the stories and anecdotes of famous locals, such as Marco Polo and Giacomo Casanova. Next, we'll see the Rialto Bridge, one of the oldest bridges in the city, and then you'll have three hours of free time to discover the city at your own pace. We recommend getting lunch and enjoying the delicious local delicacies.
We'll go back to the coach at 5 pm and make our way back to Ljubljana for around 8 pm.
We will pick you up from one of the following hotels in Ljubljana, if you are not staying in one of these hotels, you'll have to make your way there ready to be picked up:
- Grand Hotel Union, Mikloshicheva cesta 1.
- B&B Hotel Ljubljana Park, Tabor 9.
- InterContinental Ljubljana, Slovenska cesta 59.
- Hotel Lev, Voshnjakova ulica 1.
- City Hotel Ljubljana, Dalmatinova ulica 15.
- Radisson Blu Plaza Hotel Ljubljana, Bratislavska cesta 8.
- M Hotel, Dercheva ulica 4.
- Austria Trend Hotel Ljubljana, Dunajska cesta 154.
- Hotel Cubo, Slovenska cesta 15.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- Tours or activities will not consist of more than 6 people per group.
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear gloves throughout its duration.
- Disinfected radio units will be provided, and headphones will be single-use.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- The temperature of all attendees will be taken, and admission will be denied to those with a temperature of more than 37 degrees Celsius (99 Fahrenheit), and a full refund applied.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
- Alcoholic drinks are not available.
|Adults||Children under 14 years old|
|Tour in English||
Tour in English
Children under 14 years oldUS$ 57.30
The activity takes place with a guide that speaks in english.
Hotel pick up and drop off.
English speaking guide.
Transport in an air conditioned vehicle.
When to book?
Book as soon as possible to guarantee availability.
Show the voucher on your phone to take part in the activity.
No, not suitable for people with reduced mobility.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
Q - Is a minimum number of participants required?
A - This activity requires a minimum of 4 participants. Should this number not be reached, we'll get in touch with you to offer alternatives.
If you have any other questions please contact us.