Embark on a 5-day trip from Madrid to the colorful Andalusia, one of Spain’s autonomous communities and discover the following cities: Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Toledo.
Day 1 (Thursday): Madrid – Cordoba – Seville
Climb on board a luxury air-conditioned coach at 8:30am in central Madrid and sit back and relax during the drive through Castilla La Mancha, land of Don Quixote, while you enjoy the imposing landscape of Despeñaperros.
Upon arrival in Córdoba, follow your guide on a fascinating tour of what was once the capital of Islamic Spain. Visit the Mosque–Cathedral of Córdoba, a UNESCO World Heritage Site and the city's old town. Explore the medieval Jewish Quarter, a network of narrow alleyways flanked by white houses with its typical Andalusian patios and balconies full of flowers.
Board the coach in the afternoon and head to Seville.
Day 2 (Friday): Seville
After a tasty breakfast, you’ll set off on a panoramic tour of Seville, one of the most-visited cities in Spain. Marvel at the majestic Cathedral and the Giralda, originally built as a minaret during the Moorish period. Next, you’ll visit the authentic Sevillian neighborhood called Santa Cruz.
Then, your guide will lead you to the Maria Luisa Park, along the Guadalquivir River and to the beautifully decorated Plaza de España. For lunch, you’ll have time to eat at your own leisure and continue exploring the metropolis. That evening, you can enjoy an optional Flamenco Show.
Day 3 (Saturday): Seville – Ronda – Costa del Sol
On the third day, you’ll travel through the White Towns (Pueblos Blancos) of Andalusia and marvel at the picturesque whitewashed walls of the little village houses. Upon arrival in Ronda, one of the oldest cities of Spain, you’ll have free time to explore the dramatic landscape of this mountaintop town which sits above a deep gorge.
In the afternoon, you’ll head to one of the most popular summer destinations in Spain, Costa del Sol. You’ll spend the night in Torremolinos, an appealing town with long clean sandy beaches.
Day 4 (Sunday): Costa del Sol – Granada
Head to Granada, the last bastion of the Nasrid Kingdom of Granada. Besides visiting the city, you’ll also follow your guide into the breath-taking Alhambra and the gardens of the Generalife.
After the guided tour, you’ll have time stroll through the charming streets of Granada, situated at the foot of the impressive Sierra Nevada. After dinner, you’ll be able to enjoy a Zambra show, a type of Flamenco dance, typical of the Gypsies of Granada in the Sacromonte neighborhood.
Day 5 (Monday): Granada – Toledo – Madrid
On the last day, you’ll head back north to Castilla-La Mancha region and stop at Toledo, cradle of civilizations where the Muslims, Hebrews and Christians left their imprints still visible to this day. Your professional guide will point out the main monuments and traces of Arabic, Gothic, Mudejar, Renaissance and Baroque style architecture. After visiting the “Imperial City”, you’ll learn about Toledo’s renowned Damascening metalwork.
Hop back on the coach and head to Plaza de Oriente in Madrid, where the tour will end at approximately 7:30pm.
You can choose the type of accommodation you wish to stay at. Either in a:
Standard suite in a 4-star hotel:
- Seville: Catalonia Santa Justa Hotel.
- Costa del Sol: Sol Príncipe Hotel. Important information: From November – March, you’ll stay in Sol Don Pablo/Don Marco Hotel (4-star superior suite).
- Granada: Los Ángeles Hotel or Hotel Axilares.
Superior suite in a 4-star hotel:
- Seville: Meliá Lebreros Hotel.
- Costa del Sol: Sol Don Pablo/Don Marco Hotel.
- Granada: Abades Nevada Palace Hotel or Hotel Melia Granada.
The prices are per person staying in a double room. You will be charged a supplement if you are traveling by yourself and want a single room.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- Tours or activities will not consist of more than 25 people per group.
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear gloves throughout its duration.
- Disinfected radio units will be provided, and headphones will be single-use.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
|Adults||Children 4-7 years old||Children less than 4 years old|
Children 4-7 years oldUS$ 569.20
Children less than 4 years oldFree
Children 4-7 years oldUS$ 613.40
Children less than 4 years oldFree
* The price varies based on the chosen date
* A reservation for one person will include a supplement.
The tour is exclusively in English.
Round trip by luxury air conditioned coach.
Expert English speaking guide during the whole trip.
4 nights accommodation in 4 star hotels (standard or superior suites).
4 breakfasts and 4 dinners.
Guided tours of Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Toledo.
Admission to various attractions except the Palacios Nazaríes in Granada, which are subject to availability.
When to book?
Book as soon as possible to guarantee availability, especially during public holidays and festivities.
We will send you a voucher that you can show on your phone to take part in the activity.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
Plaza de Oriente, near the Royal Palace of Madrid