With this paddle surf tour in Noja, you'll discover the small, breathtaking coves found around the coast of this Cantabrian town.
Noja Paddle Surf Tour
At the time chosen, we'll meet on the Trengandín beach (Helgueras). First, we'll stay on the beach and teach you some basic paddleboarding techniques. A few minutes is all you'll need to get the hang of it.
Now it's time to hit the water. You'll test your balance and agility as you paddle through the Cantabrian waters, and our expert guide will be with you at all times, helping you improve your technique and showing you the most glorious coves and special spots along the coast.
You'll paddle through crystal-clear, fairly shallow water, being able to admire the Cantabrian coastline. Plus, paddle surfing is the best way to visit the beautiful coves that can only be accessed from the sea.
- Children must be at least 8 years old to take part in this tour.
- If there are adverse weather conditions, we'll either change the location of the activity or the day.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- Tours or activities will not consist of more than 15 people per group.
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- The temperature of all attendees will be taken, and admission will be denied to those with a temperature of more than 37 degrees Celsius (99 Fahrenheit), and a full refund applied.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
Per personUS$ 44.10
This is a bilingual (English/Spanish) guided tour.
Instructor during the tour.
Third party liability and accident insurance.
When to book?
Book as soon as possible to guarantee availability, especially during public holidays and festivities.
If there are still places available, you can book until the previous day (local time in Noja).
Once your booking has been confirmed, you will receive an email containing your booking voucher. Please print it out or download on your smartphone/tablet to show on the day of the activity.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
Q - Is a minimum number of participants required?
A - this activity requires a minimum of 2 participants. Should this number not be reached, we'll get in touch with you to offer alternatives.
No (not suitable for people with reduced mobility).
Paseo del Brusco number 4, Noja, Cantabria.