Go on a tour around some of the most iconic places in Huelva, an important city with over three centuries of history. You'll see its cathedral, the English neighbourhood and the places where Christopher Columbus prepared his voyage to America.
Huelva Day Trip
We'll pick you up from the Punta Umbría hotel and head for the city of Huelva to uncover all its secrets. First of all, we'll enjoy a panoramic tour of Huelva, which will guide us around all the main monuments in its historic quarter.
Did you know it's the city with the most British influence in Spain? We'll find out for ourselves, exploring the Reina Victoria neighbourhood, a district where the architecture has maintained its pure English style since it was built in the 20th century.
We'll continue our day trip admiring the Casa Colón, where we'll look back at the time Christopher Columbus spent in Huelva. Did you know this is where prepared everything for his voyage to the Indies?
Our next stop will be Huelva's Cathedral, which we will visit with a local guide who will tell us all about its interesting facts and features. Next to it is the University of Huelva's main campus.
To end our visit to the historical centre of Huelva, we'll go to the City Hall, the Plaza de las Monjas and the San Pedro Church, the oldest church in the city. We'll also pass by Huelva's Gran Teatro theatre and the Palacio de las Conchas palace, before arriving at the Muelle del Tinto quay.
Before driving back to the hotels in Punta Umbría, we'll give you some free time to explore Huelva's gastronomy and shops at your leisure.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
|Adults||Children between 4 and 10||Children under 3|
|English language tour||
English language tour
Children between 4 and 10US$ 17.50
Children under 3Free
The tour is carried out in several languages at the same time, including in English.
Local expert guide in art and history.
Hotel pick up and drop off.
Panoramic bus tour.
When to book?
Book as soon as possible to guarantee availability, especially during public holidays and festivities.
We will send you a voucher that you can show on your phone to take part in the activity.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
No (not suitable for people with reduced mobility).